Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

There is no reason for ZOMG to be gone. What did you say when you realized it was gone?

Im never getting on here again. 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
I hated this site anyway. 0.073170731707317 7.3% [ 3 ]
I will write angry messages to the admins about the game. 0.048780487804878 4.9% [ 2 ]
This was the only reason I even got on Gaia. 0.58536585365854 58.5% [ 24 ]
Eh, whatever. 0.29268292682927 29.3% [ 12 ]
Total Votes:[ 41 ]

Profitable Entrepreneur

8,625 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
So this has been a hot issue for a while and is really bothering me as well. ZOMG is gone. Dead to the internet where it had been for the better part of a decade. This is unacceptable. We as gaian's most likely only began for zomg. So now there is no where to meet new friends or play with people or troll people. I refuse to even accept this. Inflation is sucky, zomg is gone and no one wants to even be on this site anymore. So Good Job Admins and creators. You failed.

TasteChaos's King

Duck

DarkStormClouds
So this has been a hot issue for a while and is really bothering me as well. ZOMG is gone. Dead to the internet where it had been for the better part of a decade. This is unacceptable. We as gaian's most likely only began for zomg. So now there is no where to meet new friends or play with people or troll people. I refuse to even accept this. Inflation is sucky, zomg is gone and no one wants to even be on this site anymore. So Good Job Admins and creators. You failed.

Well, you not accepting it isn't going to change anything but make it harder to cope with for you.
Have you looked at the internet? There is SO MUCH to do, yes, we all loved zOMG! and we all miss it, but it's not the end of the world.
I for one, and a lot of my friends were here before zOMG! was released, so that statement is complete bullshit.
Again, have you seen the internet? There are so many places to meet people, to play with them or to troll, just on Gaia already. These features might not interest you, so find something else that does.
I also don't think you should use "nobody" because Gaia is still making loads of money and the forums are still as active as ever. They might have lost a good chunk of their users, they're not losing money, so they sure as hell aren't failing.
I may be ok with omg but it wasn't a top priority for me I more got on this site to see how my old weak class gaming site was doing and saw that it was turned into a pathetic blood bath of money im more piss off that they made it too easy to get stuff I mean I remembered when u earned s**t not just sit for 5 seconds and boom everything u want then omg is the other issue that did save gaia and brought in a new erra but if they got ridof it for the stupid inflation it didn't cause it or even start it it starts with one a hole boosting prices way too high and gose on from there I liked omg but if its gone its gone but I just hope they cover the wond quick enough and stop inciting the inflation worse then omg so I can get off the site for not updating any of the old games and I cam back just to see if they made it to lvl 50 yet in ring classes o ya and I wanted to vote but none of those in the poll come close to what I feel

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff