Welcome to Gaia! ::

O.G. Phantom

Willpower.
What is it?

Beloved Elder

It's the stat which determines how effective your crowd control attacks are (Scaredy Cat, Duct Tape, etc). It also determines how well you resist the enemies' crowd control attacks.

Sorry, I don't know the details of how it translates into percent chances.

O.G. Phantom

SmallTownGuy
It's the stat which determines how effective your crowd control attacks are (Scaredy Cat, Duct Tape, etc). It also determines how well you resist the enemies' crowd control attacks.

Thank you.
Thus Fortune's Favor beats Sugar Rush and is coming with me on DMS runs.

Beloved Elder

It's a tradeoff. FF is often preferred by attackers in DMS for its accuracy bonus. Healer/tanks often prefer SR for its movement bonus and a bit more resistance to the sleep and root crowd control effects.

IRL Cat

SmallTownGuy
FF is often preferred by attackers in DMS for its accuracy bonus.
most people don't even consider this, sadly

i can't stand when i'm told to bring one passive and 4 attacks, i'd rather bring 3 attacks and integrity/ff to have a solid, consistent damage output

Mon's Pardner

Rebel Entrepreneur

16,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
o3o willpower give you power to able to withstand sleep and catted by animated.
+FF is a good ring, there is alot more
+Fitness+ ring also give your will power boots but if you have integrity ring it more suggested to use that, since it give more little bonuses than just wilpower.

Beloved Elder

curtneko

i can't stand when i'm told to bring one passive and 4 attacks, i'd rather bring 3 attacks and integrity/ff to have a solid, consistent damage output
I'm afraid you may be right.

3 attacks, Integrity, FF, and 2 buffs is a solid setup. Whether you decide on Meat, a heal, Fitness, SR, SH, or a debuff for your 8th ring is debatable and may just be a matter of style.

Omnipresent Warlord

4 attacks gives you better damage output due to] enemies healing, but three attacks with passives isn't bad. It's not worth splitting hairs over unless you're going for a speed run or trying to get through GR and Kam quickly.

IRL Cat

SmallTownGuy
curtneko

I'm afraid you may be right.

3 attacks, Integrity, FF, and 2 buffs is a solid setup. Whether you decide on Meat, a heal, Fitness, SR, SH, or a debuff for your 8th ring is debatable and may just be a matter of style.
usually a debuff or a third buff for me (unless both are unneeded, in which case fitness or a 4th attack are considered), my comp isn't stable enough to do anything in terms of healing (& eww meat)

cxnceited's Senpai

Omnipresent Spirit

17,900 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
SmallTownGuy

IIRC, that's not quite accurate.

Willpower determines how effective enemy CCs are on you, not the other way around.

O.G. Phantom

SmallTownGuy
It's a tradeoff. FF is often preferred by attackers in DMS for its accuracy bonus. Healer/tanks often prefer SR for its movement bonus and a bit more resistance to the sleep and root crowd control effects.

I am an attacker for now. FFavor is amazing, every time I happen to pull aggro off aggro the monster can hardly touch me. :]

O.G. Phantom

Omnileech
4 attacks gives you better damage output due to] enemies healing, but three attacks with passives isn't bad. It's not worth splitting hairs over unless you're going for a speed run or trying to get through GR and Kam quickly.

I'm doing quite well with my 4 attacks + Integ & FFavor. heart

Bloodthirsty Demon

24,750 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Winged 100
  • Noble Shade 100
A Random Act of Terror
SmallTownGuy

Willpower determines how effective enemy CCs are on you, not the other way around.
By that logic, wouldn't Keen be the buff you'd want for more effective CC's? Because I'm pretty sure Iron Will does help the rate of your CC's success.

cxnceited's Senpai

Omnipresent Spirit

17,900 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
Mage Ragepunk
A Random Act of Terror
SmallTownGuy

By that logic, wouldn't Keen be the buff you'd want for more effective CC's? Because I'm pretty sure Iron Will does help the rate of your CC's success.

brb, rereading buff stats emotion_donotwant User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Magnetic Prophet

14,700 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Object of Affection 150
Omnileech

The problem with 4 attacks is that I can barely get to the 4th attack before the first attack ring is ready to be used again. 4 attacks just adds to trouble of pushing an extra key every cycle.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff