Welcome to Gaia! ::

(I'm pretty sure we can still sell the rings on the Market Place, I just started coming back here recently, and have been trying to catch up as much as possible, but i'm not too sure about this one, so sorry if they got rid of the ability to sell rings on the Market Place)

So, what do you think will be the average buy price on the Market Place for an average ring will be?

How much do you think even a normal, starter ring might sell for? 1K? 5K? 20K? More?

What about some of the more secret rings?

Do you think that in the beginning of the game there might be rings that will reach above the 1 mil barrier?(not just 1-3 day inflation, but rings that stay in that spot until maybe more rings are released)

If you wanted to buy a ring off the Market Place what do you think would be the amount of gold you would have to pay for one before you stop... (Like not buying any rings that cost more than 80K)

Also, a quick side-Question, does anybody remember the name of that one NES game that resembled the Gaia rings? I just want to see something about it really quick...
I think starter rings will be around 50-200 gp (who want just starter ring? Uber noobs thats who!)

Harder to get ring will most likely range from 1-5k for easy to get rings, 6-8k for mediuim difficulty to get rings (ppl are likes OMG you have bad grammer!)and 9+k for ULTRA SUPER RARES (heheh spaz down!)
I really doubt a very rare ring will only cost 9-20K... Gaia's inflation is crazy... for some of the more rarer rings, the lowest you would probably expect is 25K

Not saying that those aren't acurate prices, it's just that *Usually* stuff like this, even starter rings would be pretty pricey at the beggining of the MMO...

Distinct Warlord

I'm still wondering what will be more valuable: A Virgin Ring or a High Charge Level one.
Most of the people could say that High CL one, but could happen that people just want the ring and get the orbs by itself in order to gain more Total Charge. Maybe.
Ungoliath
I'm still wondering what will be more valuable: A Virgin Ring or a High Charge Level one.
Most of the people could say that High CL one, but could happen that people just want the ring and get the orbs by itself in order to gain more Total Charge. Maybe.

Isn't charge reset when you sell or trade rings though? I remember them saying Rage Rank was reset, but now that rage Rank isn't a level thing anymore(Or at least I think it isn't...)

Like I said, i'm not fully caught up on everything...
Bolto The Mage
Ungoliath

Isn't charge reset when you sell or trade rings though? I remember them saying Rage Rank was reset, but now that rage Rank isn't a level thing anymore(Or at least I think it isn't...)

I believe that they did away with that entirely. I'm pretty sure you can go and level a ring up to 10 then sell it and the buyer would be getting a level 10 ring. Yes, it's contradictory to the "we want a balanced game" comments they made at the beginning but what can you do? The rich will always be in charge.

Distinct Warlord

Bolto The Mage

As far as I know It will work like this:
Rage Rank was never near to be something like Charge Level. Rage Ranks is a "bonus" to the attack, Charge Level is the level (Circular explanation, sorry >.> wink of the ring.
When you buy a ring you will have in "X" Level...The only limitation is that you can only savage the 50% of the orbs on it. Appart than that, works in the same way. Rage Rank cannot be bought or sold, because it isn't about the ring...is about your avi.

7,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • First step to fame 200
I don't think the starter rings will be able to be sold or given to somebody else. For the other rings, some will cost about 20-30k in the first days and the rare and powerful ones nobody has might cost 1mil for the first day or two then drop to about 10-20k or less.

Distinct Warlord

Aps, I forgot...You can't sell your starter rings.
Ungoliath
Bolto The Mage

As far as I know It will work like this:
Rage Rank was never near to be something like Charge Level. Rage Ranks is a "bonus" to the attack, Charge Level is the level (Circular explanation, sorry >.> wink of the ring.
When you buy a ring you will have in "X" Level...The only limitation is that you can only savage the 50% of the orbs on it. Appart than that, works in the same way. Rage Rank cannot be bought or sold, because it isn't about the ring...is about your avi.
I know what Rage Rank is... It's just that when this forum first opened they made RR seem more like a ring's level, and I don't think they had mentioned charge until a month or two later...

I just thought that they might have carried the thought of rings being reset when you trade or sell them...
between Gaia inflation, and the fact that everyone's been waiting forever for the MMO and is thus obsessed with it, I'd have to say that rings will be tremendously high-priced for the first while, regardless of the ring's rarity. then, once more people obtain these rings, and we learn how rare each ring tends to be, the prices will stabilize according to the ring's power and overall "coolness."
But does anybody know the name of the game I mentioned in my first post? I forget what it was called and i've been looking everywhere for it for a certain reason... >.>

Invisible Prophet

Rings are considered a rare drop and depending on how rare the rings drops and the supply of the ring your looking at the averaging prices of 15k all the way to 100k+. it is no surprise to see a ring to be 100k when you got underwear you get from the daily chance thats able to sell for a easy 400k each.
The prices of rings will vary. The more common rings could hit at least 2k, then the less common from 20k to 1mil. You never know. Besides, I don't wanna cheat my way to fame. I wanna get rings the good ole fashioned way.
very rare about 1-1.5 mill maybe less and common maybe 2k

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces