Welcome to Gaia! ::

WolfChip's Husband

Beloved Sex Symbol

6,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Hygienic 200
I wonder if they will create another mmo for Gaia.... or something similar. It would be nice

Desirable Noob

Fashionable Conversationalist

5,650 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
that'd be too much money to get devs for a whole other gave for a dying userbase, and I'm 70% sure the company is struggling to stay afloat

WolfChip's Husband

Beloved Sex Symbol

6,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Hygienic 200
Ilumin
that'd be too much money to get devs for a whole other gave for a dying userbase, and I'm 70% sure the company is struggling to stay afloat
Yeah you've got a point.... They have lost so many users and nearly everything is gaia cash now.

Fashionable Conversationalist

5,650 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
Reboot3000
Ilumin
Yeah you've got a point.... They have lost so many users and nearly everything is gaia cash now.

apparently new management took over in 2013 and that pretty much marked the end of the gaia we liked, so

with the new management, 30% of the userbase disappeared and I can easily say its more than 30% nowadays

it was a fun run, I guess!

WolfChip's Husband

Beloved Sex Symbol

6,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Hygienic 200
Ilumin
Reboot3000
Ilumin

apparently new management took over in 2013 and that pretty much marked the end of the gaia we liked, so

with the new management, 30% of the userbase disappeared and I can easily say its more than 30% nowadays

it was a fun run, I guess!
Yup... unfortunately the end of gaia might be near as well.... :/ I personally don't believe gaia will make it through this year

Interesting Sex Symbol

6,550 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Citizen 200
"apparently new management took over in 2013 and that pretty much marked the end of the gaia we liked, so

with the new management, 30% of the userbase disappeared and I can easily say its more than 30% nowadays"

This right here is true

Partying Sex Symbol

10,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Reboot3000
I wonder if they will create another mmo for Gaia.... or something similar. It would be nice

ive been wondering the same thing

Friendly Bunny

5,950 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Friendly 100
RIP Gaia. It's been a good long run, 12 years. <3 RIP Zomg.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff