Welcome to Gaia! ::

Will you be able to use weapon items in the game (example ancient katana, assassin's guise) besides rings?

Mind-boggling Fairy

16,775 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
~pokes sy~

rings only all current weapons are for apearence only
question question question
DRAGUSTINOVIS
question question question

Which part don't you understand?

7,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
superdude27
Will you be able to use weapon items in the game (example ancient katana, assassin's guise) besides rings?
Nope! Rings are our weapons!
does stuff just makes us look good
Yes! They just make us look better! *mutters something about illiteracy (As in being unable to read) and stupidity going hand-in-hand*

...That said, I'm still keeping a sword and armor (Or at least a fantasy-RPG-looking set of clothes) for when battle comes out. Even though they don't do a single thing, it's a mental thing for me...Plus, it'll help me remember what concept I'm using at the moment (Example: As a healer, I might use the light monk robe and a cane/staff to remind me, or I might wear armor and wield a sword to remember that I'm playing a tank at the moment.)

Dangerous Survivor

i want if our weapon can be equip..
xxWilsoNxx

Alright, I'm not a linguist but I think I got the basis of your... ahem, 'language' down...

*clears his throat loudly*

i want if you speak can be english with grammer proper

Did I say that right? oO

(Honestly though, I have NO idea what you meant)
Syaoran Moeroo
xxWilsoNxx

Alright, I'm not a linguist but I think I got the basis of your... ahem, 'language' down...

*clears his throat loudly*

i want if you speak can be english with grammer proper

Did I say that right? oO

(Honestly though, I have NO idea what you meant)

Yes, I agree. It's just common courtesy to use proper spelling and grammar.

Rhetorical he is not.
bump and good-luck! =]
lols need ancien katana
I will just keep my katana on my back. 3nodding
gah, ok this whole thing is redundant. why can't they just add script for a few weapons from gaia, it's not that they need to have individual traits, hell I wouldn't even mind if they just now started making weapons that could be used, but this whole ring system makes me not want to participate, I mean it would be fine if maybe the warrior class only got four rings and a sword... seriously, it's just idiotic to have an mmo of any sort (especially fantasy) with no swords!!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff