Welcome to Gaia! ::

I can't help but wonder how crowded the battle MMO is going to be. I wonder if they're going to be using instances like in WoW where people get their own dungeon to kill stuff in rather than waiting their turn for things out in the world.

Wealthy Tycoon

3,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
im sure their workin on that the instance thing is nice that way you dont have to sit around waiting for a party to leave so u can go get exp

Distinct Warlord

There will be a lot of servers, so you don't have to worry about crowded places.
can't wait for it....gaia online is already really good but with a MMO its gonna be really fun to play, im gonna be on it like all day:S try not to get addicted... rofl
Ungoliath
There will be a lot of servers, so you don't have to worry about crowded places.

Wait, your source is where?
And do you mean like MapleStory Servers?
Or lyke Gaia Town Servers?
i can't wait either
RubyXHamster

Like Gaia towns.
Also you don't need to capitalize server.

Another thing is some people will level faster than others, so once you get to a higher level there will be less people in the area, like in most MMO games.

Distinct Warlord

RubyXHamster
Ungoliath

I read the stickies. smile And Qixter comments.
And no.
The game will be horrible. Lots of lag, and server crashes, the week of the open beta. Too many crying noobs rushing in and out of the game, and the exploit of beta bugs will be the downfall of this game. This community is way too big, and the gaia staff, most likely too experienced to deal with this sort of situation. Besides, people are way too immature to handle this game, and since it will surely lack any kind of anti-hacking system, expect loads of trainers, and exploits.

Wealthy Tycoon

3,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Kamaron
The game will be horrible. Lots of lag, and server crashes, the week of the open beta. Too many crying noobs rushing in and out of the game, and the exploit of beta bugs will be the downfall of this game. This community is way too big, and the gaia staff, most likely too experienced to deal with this sort of situation. Besides, people are way too immature to handle this game, and since it will surely lack any kind of anti-hacking system, expect loads of trainers, and exploits.

Meh, there will be exploits at the start as with any mmorpg but thats why they constantly get worked on. I dont think it will be horrible, i mean the Gaia community isnt as big as the WoW or EQ communities hell theres usually a couple hundred thousand people on Runescape and that runs just fine. I wouldnt worry too much about hackers and such. Gaia is pretty harsh on cheaters so they will get found out and banned and im sure they will work in a lot of anti cheating systems as soon as they can
I think they've already thought about that problem.
Kamaron

And then the failure of the Gaia MMO will cause the leaders of the world to be so distraught that they accidentally press 'the button' and all life on earth will be eradicated by thermonuclear war waged by auto-defense systems that will linger long after humanity has been erased from exsistance.

Right?

come on. That's the lamest, most negative, sour-grapes post I've ever seen.

*oh and btw, how can you be "too experienced to deal with this sort of situation"?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff