Welcome to Gaia! ::

I noticed a strange black ring going around the market place. Creaming my pants, I came running here. Think that means they'll launch it any day now? I'd buy the ring to show case it for the post, but as rare things go, it was over a 100k.

Jeering Capitalist

No that ring has been on the market place for at least a month. You're way behind,
Please read the stickies or go to the battle site where it still says launch date not announced in glowing letters. The ring is a simple boost freebie given away at cons and will become pretty worthless (except to collectors) once the MMO actually begins. We just entered the alpha stage of development. Still a ways to go.
klausolas
No that ring has been on the market place for at least a month. You're way behind,
Please read the stickies or go to the battle site where it still says launch date not announced in glowing letters. The ring is a simple boost freebie given away at cons and will become pretty worthless (except to collectors) once the MMO actually begins. We just entered the alpha stage of development. Still a ways to go.

Oops. I'm still quite new so I hadn't noticed it. *sinks through the ground in shame*

Distinct Warlord

Don'tm be ashamed, is a normal thing and all of us had that stage ^_^

7,700 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Wall Street 200
Not me, i read my but around a while in the stickies and followed Q like a hound till i understood, then chan, then MG, just because he is a god.

4,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Contributor 150
Redforest
Not me, i read my but around a while in the stickies and followed Q like a hound till i understood, then chan, then MG, just because he is a god.

Makata thinks we have a fanboy in our midst. O_o;;

And no, not in the good way. x.x

Distinct Warlord

Redforest

I was a sad n00b back then, in my first month here on Gaia. Later I get used to take my time to read and understand sitckies and FAQ. The things I just didn't understand were asked without any shame. (Is harder to understand things in other language)

:melancholy:
klausolas

Actually having received one of the rings at the recent con i attended the ring does serve a rather good purpose. I will give the wearer a rather big head start when they first start the MMO, this coming straight from the mouth of one of the Gaia employees.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff