Welcome to Gaia! ::

Romantic Prophet

10,050 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
  • Invisibility 100
Hey everyone, I'm doing the quest where you have to find someone's ring on the shores of Bassken Lake. Does anyone know where you find the ring? I've been looking around the lake for awhile now and haven't been able to find it. I would really appreciate it if someone could help.

Dapper Shapeshifter

7,200 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Go over the bridge like you are going to papasaw, one over the bridge make a sharp left to a woody area and a creek that is under the bridge, the ring should be in that area.

Romantic Prophet

10,050 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
  • Invisibility 100
Ren Miyazaki
Go over the bridge like you are going to papasaw, one over the bridge make a sharp left to a woody area and a creek that is under the bridge, the ring should be in that area.

I'll try that. Thank you so much!

Dapper Shapeshifter

7,200 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
You are welcome, let me know if you are successful.

Romantic Prophet

10,050 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
  • Invisibility 100
Ren Miyazaki
You are welcome, let me know if you are successful.

I found it! Thanks again!

Tenacious Sage

The ring is placed at random for everyone emotion_donotwant I personally found it by the grass fluff hang out near PS.

Romantic Prophet

10,050 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
  • Invisibility 100
Meguriuta
The ring is placed at random for everyone emotion_donotwant I personally found it by the grass fluff hang out near PS.

I've found it since creating this thread, but thank you so much for taking time to help =)

Tenacious Sage

The Red Geisha
Meguriuta

I've found it since creating this thread, but thank you so much for taking time to help =)

I'm aware of that, just didn't want any casual passer by to think that the ring is in a specific spot. 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff