Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Friend

3,450 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
Im wondering how I am "making" a recipes I get in zOMG. Do I do that in the game? And can I buy like threads , night fire, wood etc?
Im Swedish and not the best at english.

Prismatic Unicorn

76,950 Points
  • Fairy bread fancier 500
  • Just A Regular User 500
  • Wing Mastery 100
Zzyli - Zzy as in Xylophone, Li as in leaf

You can collect everything you need to make ZOMG recipes in game- both the recipe itself and the loot (things you mentioned like wood & night fire). You can buy loot & recipes in the marketplace, but they're both free & plentiful whilst you play (with the exception of a couple of recipes which are one-time drops as quest rewards). You get loot from killing animated & chests, and recipes from animated and also as rewards for finishing some quests.

If you have a recipe you'd like to make, you can go to Back-Alley Bargains, and click the "Make Recipes" button. Nicolae can show you which things you've got enough loot for and which recipes you have which are still missing pieces.

As a final note, sometimes you'll find it will cost you less to buy the finished product in the marketplace than the gold cost associated with making the recipe yourself. It's always worth checking this before you make something.

Hopefully this has covered everything that you wanted to know about recipes ^ ^

Accentuate the positive and eliminate the negative...

Friendly Friend

3,450 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
Thank you so much biggrin I really needed that help ^^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers