Welcome to Gaia! ::

Star-Crossed Fairy

Having been inactive for the better part of 2+ years, I'm questioning if I should take up zOMG again as it seems a lil...dead now.

I miss being able to make friends while killing monsters and tbh Gaia is not the same without that aspect, and none of the other games really do it for me now...
        Would it be advised to take it up again, or let sleeping dogs lie and turn to something new?

Hygienic Receiver

If you decide to pick zOMG back up, I'll play it with you since I got back into it recently.

Fatcat

It's not completely dead so it is possible to get back into. If you decide to start playing again, most people like to play DMS which can be pretty fun and you can make friends that way.

Star-Crossed Fairy

Orgasmic_Markers

I do want to pick it back up, and it would be really awesome if I had some people to play with already c:
        Just depends on the time zone difference as I'm in New Zealand emotion_sweatdrop

Star-Crossed Fairy

b0nerita

I think I was starting to play DMS when I was last really active, and yes it was a fun run haha. What servers would you say are the most popular/likely to find people on?

Fatcat

Et Folium
b0nerita

I think I was starting to play DMS when I was last really active, and yes it was a fun run haha. What servers would you say are the most popular/likely to find people on?

Bladed Vase and Brain Clam.

Star-Crossed Fairy

b0nerita

yay thank you!
        I've gotta do some things first, like tidying up my profile and signature, and then I'll be playing

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff