Prismatic Unicorn

76,950 Points
  • Fairy bread fancier 500
  • Just A Regular User 500
  • Wing Mastery 100
JiTzz
how to check how many minons did i killed? wahmbulance

User Image

You should get a progress update each time you kill a minion until your quest is finished. So you'll get a message like 27/100 or something each time you kill something.

User Image
I was wondering what the heck tat dark orb thing was on the bar. Now I know.

But I went in there alone and got destroyed by two vampires, eac by one hit.

So is it better to go in there with a crew?

(I've been gone for 3 years so I'm still a little lost about this new area.)

Prismatic Unicorn

76,950 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
Tsukira
I was wondering what the heck tat dark orb thing was on the bar. Now I know.

But I went in there alone and got destroyed by two vampires, eac by one hit.

So is it better to go in there with a crew?

(I've been gone for 3 years so I'm still a little lost about this new area.)

User Image

DMS is definitely going to be a lot easier with a crew, especially when you're first starting out. I think that a CL 12 user who null buffed could solo part of the yellow maze, but it wouldn't really be a very effective use of time.

Anyway, just like Shallow Seas, you'll need a crew to make any significant progress in the area. smile Have a look at this guide and a few of the other linked ones, and you should have a pretty good idea what to expect.

User Image

6,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Clambake 200
Hi~

So my friends and I are really confused. See we're trying to play this and we are all CL 10.0 but for some reason as soon as we see the monsters we are all killed on sight. Its virtually impossible for us to even begin attacking. So I was wondering if anyone had any tips on beginning to fight these monsters. Thanks~!

-Katasu1996

Prismatic Unicorn

76,950 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
katasu1996
Hi~

So my friends and I are really confused. See we're trying to play this and we are all CL 10.0 but for some reason as soon as we see the monsters we are all killed on sight. Its virtually impossible for us to even begin attacking. So I was wondering if anyone had any tips on beginning to fight these monsters. Thanks~!

-Katasu1996

Hi!

If you're all CL 10 in the crew, starting out is pretty tough. You'll do better if you have some crowd control rings (Cat for Vampires and Duct Tape for Wolves), so that you only need to deal with one animated at a time. Other than that, if you had a higher levelled player tank for you (heal and take the hate from the animated), it would make it a bit easier to get those first few orbs to start levelling up.

There's no reason why a crew of people whose CL is < 10.5 can't successfully farm in/clear the Yellow Maze though. That's how people started out. smile It is challenging, but doable if you're organised

Raider

Great guide!

Friendly Shapeshifter

11,850 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash