Welcome to Gaia! ::

Prismatic Unicorn

76,950 Points
  • Fairy bread fancier 500
  • Just A Regular User 500
  • Wing Mastery 100
Vampires have 220 HP regen per 5 seconds. Females have slightly lower willpower & males slightly lower dodge. I'll update this to front page later.
FF1 Red Mage

Well, for the most part, you're right. There are a few things that I disagree with. . .

First, the removal of Wish for Diagnose. Sure, Wish only targets one crewmate at a time, at RAGE RANK 1. At Rage Rank 2 through Rage Rank 4, it becomes a AoE heal, and heals for significantly more and less stamina. I only suggest Diagnose for when you're going to be one of the Healers of the party.

Now, about attacks, I find Solar to be a horrible ring, no matter what anyone has told me. Just because it protects you from the Grue, doesn't make it a good ring to use. People only seem to take it because they're worried about the Grue, and nothing else. I'd prefer to have Hot Foot, and risk that Insta-Death.

Totally agree with the above, plus for Solar there is a knock back if one uses it at high rage, which is a big no-no unless one is trying to force something into a corner, but for many ppl out there they just simply rage 3-4 on Solar not really caring, thus b4 the Grue finds them, they end up all dazed due to mobs attraction.

Romantic Bloodsucker

10,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
What drops the blood bat recipe? biggrin

Prismatic Unicorn

76,950 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
Akira Miyashi

Night Frights. It's a reasonably rare drop though. You may have to kill a few to get your recipe.

jtbc81
About Solar, I guess it depends on what you're used to. By the same token, Hot Foot at higher Rage Ranks has an AoE effect that can also be pretty disastrous. You just have to learn not to use knock back attacks. It can take a little while, but most people get the hang of it.

I'm a Wish girl for healing no matter what & encourage my crews to do likewise, but if you have to have 1 ring for healing & don't have wish for some reason, I would say that Diagnose is better than Bandage.

Please excuse any weird spelling/grammar/coherency issues in this post, I'm not at my most awake right now

Romantic Bloodsucker

10,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Zzyli
Akira Miyashi

Night Frights. It's a reasonably rare drop though. You may have to kill a few to get your recipe.

I see....too bad...I've yet to fight my first Night Fright. crying

Prismatic Unicorn

76,950 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
Akira Miyashi

They're really easy if you get in a crew that knows what they are doing. I think the awareness of how to deal with frights is spreading too, so if you're lucky, you'll be with someone who can explain what to do.

You never know about finding them. I had one in my first room in the maze at the door earlier. We somehow survived by kiting like madmen.

Welcoming Consumer

Lonely Member

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Akira Miyashi
Zzyli
Akira Miyashi

Same here. Every crew I've been in, my browser has stopped responding after a certain room, or I've had to leave.

Prismatic Unicorn

76,950 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
Updated front page with improved Vampire statistics

Romantic Bloodsucker

10,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Zzyli
Akira Miyashi

They're really easy if you get in a crew that knows what they are doing. I think the awareness of how to deal with frights is spreading too, so if you're lucky, you'll be with someone who can explain what to do.

You never know about finding them. I had one in my first room in the maze at the door earlier. We somehow survived by kiting like madmen.

finding a good crew is the challenge. gonk

Prismatic Unicorn

76,950 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
Akira Miyashi

finding a good crew is the challenge. gonk

I'd agree with that 3nodding

Prismatic Unicorn

76,950 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
Green maze frights CL 12 18732 HP

Prismatic Unicorn

76,950 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
Updated front page with some more 'Green Maze' information.

Prismatic Unicorn

76,950 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
Updated some information on monsters.

Also, rewritten the section on access to DMS to clarify access to the public (non-amulet holders)

Romantic Werewolf

7,500 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
/facepalm i so wanna go here.....dont have the cash for it thou sadly they need to hurry up and remove the curse!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff