Welcome to Gaia! ::

What Price would you like to see Revive at?

25,000gg/25gc 0.40909090909091 40.9% [ 9 ]
30,000gg/30gc 0.36363636363636 36.4% [ 8 ]
45,000gg/45gc 0.090909090909091 9.1% [ 2 ]
50,000gg +/50gc + 0.13636363636364 13.6% [ 3 ]
Total Votes:[ 22 ]
1 2 3 4 >

Supportive Player

7,200 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Newbie Helper 100
Over many months the Zomg Item Revive has gone from 25k to over 40k and it wasn't that long ago that the Item costed at 30k.

I wish to see the price drop back down to min of 25k or max of 30k.

What do you think? Comment your thoughts, are you able to buy revives while trying to save up for items on your wishlist right now?

This post inculdes people who buy with GC.

I WANT OPINIONS and IDEAS (advice, hints and tips)..... NOT INSULTS AND AGRUMENTS!

ANY NEGATIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED! (Negative things spikes up my condition and I don't want another doctors appointment)

{My Background: I'm a CL 11.5 learning to Aggro.}

Perfect Saint

People can price their item however they wish in the MP. Increasing prices may indicate an increase in demand and should be a good thing for the game.

Loyal Friend

14,950 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Athlete 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Haven't DMS-ed in a while and the whole zomg game is getting ridiculous with the massive amount of inexperienced high leveled people and now the revives price? D;
Yeah I definitely don't want to play zomg as much as I used to anymore.
Definitely won't be dms-ing when my revives are fully gone unless the price drops :[

Relentless Glitch

Starting to look like a more worthwhile investment if they are being sold at 49-50 k since it costs 49 GC. Still a break even to me though.
Honestly, I find it annoying too. But what can you expect from an item that costs gcash and is very useful?
I use revive occasionally when nobody in my dms crew has defib. I dont like nulling. It's hard to get revive in the marketplace while still trying to keep saving up for my wishlist items when the price goes up. I found it recently less annoying because I can keep up with the cost.

Overall feeling: its annoying. But to be honest, prices go up and down all the time on gcash items, so i'm not surprised. I CAN save up for items, but its just harder.

Perfect Bloodsucker

17,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Threadmaster 200
why are you dying so much that you need revives?

Tenacious Sage

Hm, I usually use a full pack of revives in 1-2 months so the price increase won't bother me too much. 3nodding And I usually have the GC for one so I'm all good.

Tenacious Sage

ryry Kenny_McCormick ryry

For all you know they could be doing BL 5 times a day emotion_awesome
Or have some shitty GR crews

Supportive Player

7,200 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Newbie Helper 100
Melody_Music_Notes
Honestly, I find it annoying too. But what can you expect from an item that costs gcash and is very useful?
I use revive occasionally when nobody in my dms crew has defib. I dont like nulling. It's hard to get revive in the marketplace while still trying to keep saving up for my wishlist items when the price goes up. I found it recently less annoying because I can keep up with the cost.

Overall feeling: its annoying. But to be honest, prices go up and down all the time on gcash items, so i'm not surprised. I CAN save up for items, but its just harder.

I agree, it is alot harder.

Supportive Player

7,200 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Newbie Helper 100
Meguriuta
Hm, I usually use a full pack of revives in 1-2 months so the price increase won't bother me too much. 3nodding And I usually have the GC for one so I'm all good.

I never have the GC to buy from the Cash Shop

Tenacious Sage

Mystian Princess
Meguriuta

I just complete the sponsor ads to get it XD

Supportive Player

7,200 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Newbie Helper 100

I find it hard to find a good crew sometimes and I end up with a crew full of cl 10's when there no other cl 11's around

Perfect Bloodsucker

17,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Threadmaster 200
Meguriuta
Mystian Princess
Meguriuta

there haven't been any working gcash video offers in weeks emo

Supportive Player

7,200 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Newbie Helper 100
Meguriuta
Mystian Princess
Meguriuta

I don't trust online ads very much, cause of viruses

Tenacious Sage

Meguriuta
Mystian Princess
Meguriuta

there haven't been any working gcash video offers in weeks emo

Wait, what? I've been getting working GC videos perfectly okay. eek I mean recently there hasn't been a whole lot, but there has still been some.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff