Welcome to Gaia! ::

will u be able to attack without a ring? If not do u at least start out with a melee attacking ring?
Nope. You get two random starter rings.
Shimarr

although one of which is always going to be an attack ring of some kind. sure they will be random, but it would be silly to end up with two stealth rings.
killavolt
Shimarr

although one of which is always going to be an attack ring of some kind. sure they will be random, but it would be silly to end up with two stealth rings.

I'm sure they'll have some way of making sure you can attack.

Original Pusher

8,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Heckler 50
  • Brandisher 100
killavolt
Shimarr

dude, I'd be all over that! Then pick one up in the market... and be a total ninja.
well the whole ring thing just recently made sense to me, but i would like to see a simple mele attack without a ring for if u loose both of your rings somehow and dont have enough to buy another ring

4,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Contributor 150
Vert133
well the whole ring thing just recently made sense to me, but i would like to see a simple mele attack without a ring for if u loose both of your rings somehow and dont have enough to buy another ring

Your beginner rings will probably be un-tradeable and un-sellable to prevent that. :3
true enough
P.S. nice gold laurals [Makata] along with the rest of ur avi

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas