Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sparkly Noob

10,350 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
Speed (ym)- Ring set- I would consider getting a experienced crew.Getting a tank is not neccassary,but I like crews without one.Whenever you play,you can bring 3-4 attacking rings to kill faster.Putting your 2 buffs (not including Knife Sharpen or Adrenaline) either First of Last,Making your attacking rings in the middle.Bringing a healing ring is your opinion,including meat.
-Attacking- When killing a Vampire/Vampiress,soloing is not the best option.They regain health.But when soloing Werewolfs,they don't regain health,but they would take pretty long to kill supressed to 11.4.Also,best thing to do on monsters,(any)is keep hitting it with a R2 rage,unless buffing time.Killing Night Fright tips are just don't R4 him.

Tuna Run - Ring set- Well,this ring set is different then a speed ring set.Putting your 2 buffs last,and your attacking rings first.Put healing ring,Integrity,Sugar Rush,Or Fortunes Favor,in the middle.If bringing 2,put them right before buffs.
- Attacking- Doing a tuna run is best at 11.4+,so getting to GR wont take as long with lower CLs.No supressing makes killing faster,and amping puts much more help into it.When killing,soloing Vamps is again,not a good option,(but listening to my idea is not neccassary)but soloing in a Tuna is a good idea if its a werewolf.But if you get to GR,listen to these GR tips.

GR -Ring set- A GR ring set is very similar to a speed ring set.Attacking rings middle,buffs first,but Integrity,Sugar Rush,Fortunes Favor,or healing rings go last.Always put meat in the middle.
-Attacking- I always do GR with a kite,But mobbing I do as well.These tips are with a kite.Always stay in one area where the kite passes,and attack when monsters pass.BLOOD BATS FIRST.Never solo in GR unless your an expert,and your crew lets you.(but still,no need to follow my opinon)When killing NF,I consider mobbing it to kill it faster.But if your a bu,bubu,you can still attack.

Thanks for listening, biggrin

Adored Pirate

16,050 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
In My GR crews I make everyone have ring sets like this
Buff / buff / heal / heal / attacks / attack /passive / passive - bubu set
And DPS have 4 attacks no heals 2 passives
My bu will have heals first rings ten buffs then attacks since they don't attack very much an they also are te only ones that carry meat besides the tanker
I prefer that because if they are dazed (anchor) we can rebuff them right away if I hit Gr in a tuna and they revive and I can kite with ASAP buffs

Tuna ring sets are no different then GR sets
And YM sets are basic DmS sets,

Dapper Grabber

7,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
I personally like tanks for all areas in dms.
For YM, every one but the tank has 4 attacks, 2 buffs, and 2 passives. Meat, wish, or bandage isn't needed if the tank is good.
For green room... the same thing. The BU brings meat wish bandage with buffs 2 attacks and passives. Tank takes their preferred set. The rest, 4 attacks, 2 buffs, 2 passives. Efficient, and there shouldn't be any deaths unless someone makes a mistake. Other than that, if you're dying a lot, you either need a new BU, Tank, or crew members.
Serenade Sea
My bu will have heals first rings ten buffs then attacks since they don't attack very much an they also are te only ones that carry meat besides the tanker
I prefer that because if they are dazed (anchor) we can rebuff them right away if I hit Gr in a tuna and they revive and I can kite with ASAP buffs

Ten buffs, typo much o3o

Adored Pirate

16,050 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Seasend
Serenade Sea

Ten buffs, typo much o3o

that post was from my phone. D<
Serenade Sea
Seasend
Serenade Sea

Ten buffs, typo much o3o

I already know you use an iPhone.

Questionable Phantom

13,900 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200
iiWolfBoi
These tips are with a kite.Always stay in one area where the kite passes,and attack when monsters pass.BLOOD BATS FIRST.

It is important to mention that all crew members must avoid inflicting damage on a NF / BD when the Kiter is maneuvering past them, or they will immediately initiate an attack.

The Tanker can easily become dazed (Or the BU, in the case of a BD) if the crew succumbs to CC effects, especially with 12 or more Blood Bats around.

This, along with getting stuck during a scripted mouse-movement, is one of the most common ways for a GR tanker to daze, and a lot of players do not seem to realize this.

This attack-pattern isn't unique to NFs or BDs, however. It is very possible for a GR tanker to become dazed if a fellow crew member (Or even the Kiter themselves) unleashes an R4 Slash attack on a large swarm of bats while the Tanker doubles back through them in the midst of mouse-movement.

Thankfully, the attack range of a Blood Bat is very limited, so this rarely poses an issue and can potentially even be beneficial to a Kiter, allowing them to take more damage so they can self-heal.

TLDR : BE CAREFUL WITH AOE ATTACK RINGS OR YOU MAY BE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR CREW WIPING IN GR / CRYPT

Adored Pirate

16,050 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Seasend
Serenade Sea
Seasend
Serenade Sea

Ten buffs, typo much o3o

stalker heart heart

Sea uses it at school. ;D stupid auto correct
For Gr/tuna I recomend highly getting a good tank, However Healing is the tanks jon only one other person Should have wish. Meat Is a waste of a ring slot for tuna. Unless your tank. You must avoid healing and taking aggro. Id Sugest Using hack mantis shurikan for attacks. Bump is also ok. I ussually use Two passives. Two buffs, no meat, Four attacks. Two good passives are fitness and fortunr favor. Always use amps makes it faster. Have revives and super charge handy. Always attack Blood bats first yes they can be soloed. Attack vamps and wolfs one at a time. I recomend Your attack rings being Cl 12.

Sparkly Noob

10,350 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
XPrinceofSerene3
iiWolfBoi
These tips are with a kite.Always stay in one area where the kite passes,and attack when monsters pass.BLOOD BATS FIRST.

It is important to mention that all crew members must avoid inflicting damage on a NF / BD when the Kiter is maneuvering past them, or they will immediately initiate an attack.

The Tanker can easily become dazed (Or the BU, in the case of a BD) if the crew succumbs to CC effects, especially with 12 or more Blood Bats around.

This, along with getting stuck during a scripted mouse-movement, is one of the most common ways for a GR tanker to daze, and a lot of players do not seem to realize this.

This attack-pattern isn't unique to NFs or BDs, however. It is very possible for a GR tanker to become dazed if a fellow crew member (Or even the Kiter themselves) unleashes an R4 Slash attack on a large swarm of bats while the Tanker doubles back through them in the midst of mouse-movement.

Thankfully, the attack range of a Blood Bat is very limited, so this rarely poses an issue and can potentially even be beneficial to a Kiter, allowing them to take more damage so they can self-heal.

TLDR : BE CAREFUL WITH AOE ATTACK RINGS OR YOU MAY BE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR CREW WIPING IN GR / CRYPT
Well,like I said,no need to listen to my advice,but ty for the tips? xd
Serenade Sea
Seasend
Serenade Sea
Seasend
Serenade Sea

Ten buffs, typo much o3o

stalker heart heart

I know you go to high school.

Adored Pirate

16,050 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Seasend
Serenade Sea
Seasend
Serenade Sea
Seasend
Serenade Sea

Ten buffs, typo much o3o

stalker heart heart

AMG which is true.
Big brother knows everything
Serenade Sea
Seasend
Serenade Sea
Seasend
Serenade Sea

stalker heart heart

AMG which is true.

Well, you told someone that a long time ago at DMP gate, I fondly remember it for some reason.

Adored Pirate

16,050 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Seasend
Serenade Sea
Seasend
Serenade Sea
Seasend
Serenade Sea

stalker heart heart

AMG which is true.

Well, you told someone that a long time ago at DMP gate, I fondly remember it for some reason.

Must of been someone like Saiph or perhaps someone who wanted and became curious
Eh

Questionable Phantom

13,900 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200
iiWolfBoi
Well,like I said,no need to listen to my advice,but ty for the tips? xd

Oh, no, please don't misunderstand, I actually agree with you for the most part. DPS units will have to chase down monsters in GR at one time or another, and the tactic you described is probably the most efficient way to damage while they are moving.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff