Welcome to Gaia! ::

stoopid drums >w<

Liberal Smoker

Whispers of Delusion
Z0MGWTFL0L
Yeah I know, it's really an OCD thing for me though because it will show up in my current quests bar until I finish it.

I think it's repeatable (correct me if I'm wrong), so it'll always be in your quests bar.

Even if it is repeatable, you still have to go to accept the quest again after finishing it for it to be there.
Whispers of Delusion
Z0MGWTFL0L
Yeah I know, it's really an OCD thing for me though because it will show up in my current quests bar until I finish it.

I think it's repeatable (correct me if I'm wrong), so it'll always be in your quests bar.

Not anymore. A lot of the quests which are repeatable used to be "unavoidable" if you wanted to complete them, but they have now "fixed" it, because I think it was unintentional.

Z0MGWTFL0L

I don't know if it's true, but I crewed up with two people and I felt like it went way faster. Maybe it was luck, but who knows? :b

IRL Cat

if you're gonna do the note quest, max your luck and accept trip's drum quest as well

might as well get everything you can out of that annoying quest

Liberal Smoker

Yoowl
Whispers of Delusion
Z0MGWTFL0L

Not anymore. A lot of the quests which are repeatable used to be "unavoidable" if you wanted to complete them, but they have now "fixed" it, because I think it was unintentional.

Z0MGWTFL0L

I don't know if it's true, but I crewed up with two people and I felt like it went way faster. Maybe it was luck, but who knows? :b

Hm maybe that would be a good idea, I was hoping to be able to work alone though.
Z0MGWTFL0L

Hm maybe that would be a good idea, I was hoping to be able to work alone though.

Well, you can do that too, usually there aren't too many people around, anyway. c:

Liberal Smoker

Yoowl
Z0MGWTFL0L

Well, you can do that too, usually there aren't too many people around, anyway. c:

Yeah haha I mean I always see people and sometimes they try to add me to their crew, but I just feel like I'm more efficient by myself.
Z0MGWTFL0L

Yeah haha I mean I always see people and sometimes they try to add me to their crew, but I just feel like I'm more efficient by myself.

That is also fair enough. C: . But as curtneko said: it should also help buffing up with coy and other luck-giving rings. C:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff