Welcome to Gaia! ::

man i cant wait for this battle sever to come our rofl i looked at the gameplay and it is similar to this game called dofus, that was boring but it should fun to get your own avi to play as your character mrgreen

Beloved Sex Symbol

9,000 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Tycoon 200
Actually Dofus was a turn-based MMORPG that went off a grid system of moving while the MMO is a free-moving real-time MMORPG.

The only similarities are the fact that it's an MMORPG... and maybe the slightly cartoony art style though their respective styles are VERY different.

4,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
I think the game play is a lot like Guild Wars.
reeaaalllllyyy tahtsssss cooooooolllllllllllll biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin
Actually the game dofus may not be similar to it in the concept, although its very very similar to it in its game engine. Dofus focuses on background imaging, and blocks (you got from one block area, to the next..Basically 2-dimensional although at a extent). Dofus like the Gaia "Battle" uses the same type of flash based hits as well. So all in all they are different in concept yes, but you could make dofus into a "Gaia battle" (if that makes sense xP).

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff