Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hilarious Sophomore

6,100 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • First step to fame 200
Spartan_Queen666
LordChronos
Yeah, those do seam a little out of the blue.

What about something a little more based off Real life history

Fighter ~ Spartan
Magician ~ Caster
Ninja ~ Shadow Adept
Healer ~ Avatar
Gunner ~ Arms

yeah those are cool

Thank you
it'd be nice to have classes... but what would be better if they had a wide variety of classes. much like in ff tactics where they need to meet a certain requirement before they are are able to take up an advanced class. biggrin that's what me thinks.
*rubs fourhead out of stress* there is no classes there isnt even any weapons. We use rings and s**t your avi is just for show so having weapons on your avi thinking your gona kick a** is a waste. I think this whole mmo is gona suck a**. But thank god gaia has more to offer like forums.

Kuratto Cobent rolled 1 20-sided dice: 10 Total: 10 (1-20)

Zuraith
*rubs fourhead out of stress* there is no classes there isnt even any weapons. We use rings and s**t your avi is just for show so having weapons on your avi thinking your gona kick a** is a waste. I think this whole mmo is gona suck a**. But thank god gaia has more to offer like forums.

-sigh- I knew someone was gonna b***h about the Ring system.

If you wanna complain, go to Anton Noire's thread "Gaians Against Rings" (which is a losing battle seeing as how Lord Fates has pretty much OWNED him every argument) But here's the deal chump.

The Ring System is made so that everyone has a fair chance.

If that was the case, the rich elitists who have Lunar Scythes and Ancient Katanas would just be all up in someones base, killing their dudes. And for the ones who will be fairly new when the GBS comes out thats not fair.
If you were and newbie and went to play the GBS would you like it if right when you started playing, Johnny Richpants kills you for the simple fact that he has a weapon and you don't? The Ring System gives that noob a fighting chance.

Without the ring system..there'd be no excuse for someone without a weapon to play. And the developers don't want that. They want a system that everyone can get on and be just as good as the person next to them even if they don't have any weapon items.
*rolling to confirm critical*
Xiam
Oh, all I could think of was what MY name would be in whatever class.

Fighter = Xiam
Mage = Xiam
Ninja = Xiam
Healer = Xiam
Gunner = Not gonna happen, I don't do guns. xd

hah. that made me laugh.
wummm

Warrior-Spriker
magician- manargun
ninja-skilorg
healer-sacerdotist
gunner-rosengu