Welcome to Gaia! ::

yami2ki's Senpai

Benevolent Paladin

14,125 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Married 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
Ky's zOMG Easter Event and Badge Guide

Status: Resting my darn wrist now that I have the 1k badge gonk ... As well as seeking other thread affiliates to link to.

THIS GUIDE IS COMPLETED - IF YOU NEED ANY OTHER QUESTIONS ANSWERED EITHER PM ME OR POST HERE.

I know there's probably going to be quite a few guides going around, I figured I would add to the mix with just one more thread to include my tips and information about the event. I myself have already obtained the first badge, and probably halfway to the second one. This thread will be updated as soon as I have more information for you.

Where to find eggs: ([x] - Qix's thread)

Qixter's thread information
- Barton Town
- Village Greens
- Bill's Ranch
- Zen Gardens
- Bass'ken Lake
- Old Aqueduct
- Gold Beach

(No eggs are hidden in Otami Ruins. The Tiny Terrors keep eating them.)

1) There are unique Easter loot items. (Three of them.)

2) The unique Easter loot items can be used to make unique Easter recipe items! (Three of them. One is easy to make, one is moderately difficult, and one takes a bunch of items to make.)

3) There are two Easter-only badges to gain during the event! (The badge names are "Hippity Hopper" and "Eggcentric Collector".)

4) We're going to be dropping a lot of gold, if you participate in the event. If you're gold hungry, you should consider spending some time in zOMG! next week.

Tips:

Look around in the above areas to find eggs, you have to attack them for them to drop anything. The eggs are hidden around the maps listed above, and they are most commonly hidden behind scenery and not out in the open. I haven't been out of anywhere but Greens, if you wish to contribute tips and hints for other areas please do and I will credit you below.

Best rings for this are ranged and speed increase rings. I've listed the following to assist you in your search.

Best ones to bring:

I do not recommend Dervish, as it's close range. If you are in the frame with an egg in it, and someone comes in with ranged, most likely they will claim the egg. Therefore, it's better to use ranged for this, and while it's preferred it may not work for you. Always use your best judgments when it comes to these events and use what works best for YOU.

Pirate Set works for Footspeed Increase - Rings needed are: Hack, Slash, Keen Aye, and Shark Attack. Bear in mind, using this you have two rings that are indeed close range. If you decide to use this set, I'm make it secondary hand (Right side) and keep your ranged attacks to first hand.

Also, Fitness also increases stats, included in this is also Footspeed, equip this if you wish you have more of an effect.

Set - Pirate (Footspeed Increase) - Rings needed are: Hack, Slash, Keen Aye, and Shark Attack

Fitness for stat and speed increase.

Attack:
Solar Rays
Guns, Guns, Guns
Hunter's Bow
Hot Foot

Speed:
Coyote Spirit
Fleet Feet

Using both of these you'd have more luck to get around the map and get your items faster.

Sometimes you will find 2 eggs or more on a map square, please be on the look out so you do not miss out. You can get Gold, Loot for Recipes, or Recipes in these eggs. To create the items, you have to go to Back Alley Bargains - Be aware you need to have the correct Loot from the eggs to make the items.

Additional Ring information, thanks to Stali!

Stali
Another good ring for speed is Fitness, as it increases footspeed as well as a lot of other things.
The pirate set also increases footspeed.

Personally, my egg-hunting ring set is
GGGuns, Solar Rays, Hunter's Bow, Diagnose (to heal a few scratches), Ghost, Fleet Feet, C. Spirit, and Fitness.

Badges:

Badge 1 - Hippity Hopper

User Image

Description: You've collected over 100 Easter Eggs! You're an enterprising young Peter Cottontail!

Badge 2 - Eggcentric Collector

User Image

Description: You have collected over 1000 Easter Eggs during the week-long event! OCD folks have NOTHING on you!

Recipes and Items:

Item 1 - Basketh'Loo --- Marketplace Details

User Image

Item 2 - Cheepz --- Marketplace Details

User Image

Thanks to Kertzz
Item 3 - Sundae Sweets --- Marketplace Details

User Image

Loot Items:

User ImagePlastic Grass
User ImageChocolate Egg
User Image Jelly Bean

Special Thanks:

To jseathl8 for the Hot Foot addition.
To Stali for the addtional ring information to increase speed (Pirate and Fitness), as well as setup.
To Kertzz for the Sundae Sweets Marketplace Details and Recipe Image.

yami2ki's Senpai

Benevolent Paladin

14,125 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Married 100
Back to egg hunting on zOMG smile .
Whether you’re pleasing or pissing everyone off…

Cool guide.

I'm surprised that the Cheepz only takes a little to make...considering how big the item is. If only I could get teh stupid recipe. -_- All I've been gettting is Easter Baskets...

… you’re doing something wrong.

yami2ki's Senpai

Benevolent Paladin

14,125 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Married 100
I was surprised too, makes it easier to make these though, I haven't had any luck with the last item, it's probably going to be a lot like Christmas was, with the last one to take a lot of loot to create, this holiday's Coal Sprite.

yami2ki's Senpai

Benevolent Paladin

14,125 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Married 100
~ ☆ ~ ☆ ~

I will most likely have a stupid question, but even so a question

So you get the recipes only from the inside the egg or also from the regular animals?
I have been hinting some time now and NO recipes crying
I don't know what I am doing wrong biggrin

~ ☆ ~ ☆ ~

yami2ki's Senpai

Benevolent Paladin

14,125 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Married 100
Kertzz
~ ☆ ~ ☆ ~

I will most likely have a stupid question, but even so a question

So you get the recipes only from the inside the egg or also from the regular animals?
I have been hinting some time now and NO recipes crying
I don't know what I am doing wrong biggrin

~ ☆ ~ ☆ ~

You get them from the eggs only, not killing any animated smile . Eggs when attacked drop either Gold, Loot Items (For creating the items), or Recipes. Recipes are more rare... I get Gold a lot.
~ ☆ ~ ☆ ~

the thing I was doing wrong was not compaining enough ~~~ as soon as I had posted I got both recipes X''''D

Murphy law's heart

Thanks for the reply though biggrin

~ ☆ ~ ☆ ~

Beloved Cat

12,675 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
thanks for hot foot kyt, lol *winks*

yami2ki's Senpai

Benevolent Paladin

14,125 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Married 100
@ Kertzz: No problem razz Good luck with the last one.

@ jseathl8: Haha, thanks for the addition. 3nodding

Blessed Gaian

5,000 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Wow i want me some plastic grass and them im done with Cheeps!

Revered Conversationalist

8,200 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Threadmaster 200
Great guide - can't wait to see the 2nd badge!

Do you know of anyone else who's gotten it? I think you're the only one smile
~ ☆ ~ ☆ ~

Marketplace link Last item ~
User Image

~ ☆ ~ ☆ ~

yami2ki's Senpai

Benevolent Paladin

14,125 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Married 100
Thank you smile Pretty sure it's just me for right now razz I'm on Alarmskeeter if you want to crew up with me and some of my buddies.

Desirable Sex Symbol

9,500 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Another good ring for speed is Fitness, as it increases footspeed as well as a lot of other things.
The pirate set also increases footspeed.

Personally, my egg-hunting ring set is
GGGuns, Solar Rays, Hunter's Bow, Diagnose (to heal a few scratches), Ghost, Fleet Feet, C. Spirit, and Fitness.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff