Welcome to Gaia! ::

im i good or am i good

good 0.46666666666667 46.7% [ 7 ]
..........dang it, ok good .... 0.53333333333333 53.3% [ 8 ]
Total Votes:[ 15 ]
< 1 2

Yeah... I have to agree with Shimarr. Considering the Developers will absolutely not leak any information out, besides what has been reported from the Battle System information releases here in Gaia, there is no other fact(s). And the game could very well be out this October. But that would mean that the game would have serious defaults, and like you said, those monthly updates and such. I doubt Gaia wants to do that, and many people would be upset. Who knows how long those monthly updates could be. Maybe they would be two weeks long.

Really though, next time, don't put this type of stuff in this forum. That is, unless of course, you have undeniable proof of what has been said wherever you found that information, from the developers.
..........ok #1 no one uses the word "amuses" unless there in a very old and stupid movie #2 dude write somthing about the topic gg wth! (good god what the hell!!!)
C10UD 7
..........ok #1 no one uses the word "amuses" unless there in a very old and stupid movie #2 dude write somthing about the topic gg wth! (good god what the hell!!!)
1. A lot of people use the word amuse(s).
2. They are on topic.
yeah.......um i don't really give a flying fart about the word "amuses" and as i said these are possible incomes of wat theye might u see that "MIGHT" be doing it's not a faq the only one's that maybe know that for sure is the developers
Yeah. You didn't use the word "might" the first time you wrote this stuff. You said it was fact. You said you had gotten all of this information from places such as search.com. =/ Get your story straight next time.
This is what you wrote.
C10UD 7
burning_eyes burning_eyes if everything runs smoothly no problems they will put an open beta maybe in or after october, then it will put it out in january but like runescape be adding thing's to it every other month or so don't ask where i got the info im just good at getting info burning_eyes burning_eyes
Okay, kiddo, let's spell this out. Near as I can tell, the information you started with was this:

1: The MMO will be out by a Halloween.
2: There will be a beta phase.

By begging the question that the Halloween when this would be occuring was this one (when, in fact, Qixter was referring to Halloween '08 ), you managed to deduce that the beta phase would be very shortly forthcoming, and since it hadn't happened yet you pinned it to Halloween.

You amuse me.
ok then i'll change it will that make u guy's happy
well kid im happy to amuse u
well imma go play runescape now since no ones posting o and for the runescape players on gaia in runescape add me im D rkness7 k cool peace

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff