Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaia would've fixed the security problem....

What do you think?

Familiar Lunatic

I think you're trying to say Gaia only cares about money :U

Perfect Saint

We would not only have it fixed, it would probably had several iterations by now.

TasteChaos's King

Duck

We all know that if zOMG! made a lot of money
it still would've ended dead,
Gaia would just have milked us with it.

Because Gaia can't focus on anything
wether it makes money or not.
They don't care about long term.
They want fast and easy money.

Generous Decorator

13,075 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Festive Eye 50
Myrielle
We would not only have it fixed, it would probably had several iterations by now.

We'd have a Village browns, a village purple, a village blue and don't forget, a village monochrome. biggrin

Perfect Saint

The Thaumaturge
Myrielle

We'd have a Village browns, a village purple, a village blue and don't forget, a village monochrome. biggrin
We'll also have the Pilatis Gardens, the Tai Chi Gardens and then the Yoga Gardens. Think of all the recolors for the Gold Beach! THINK!!!!! emotion_kirakira

Familiar Lunatic

Woohoo!! Dazed Tier! 4laugh

Generous Decorator

13,075 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Festive Eye 50
Myrielle
The Thaumaturge
Myrielle

We'll also have the Pilatis Gardens, the Tai Chi Gardens and then the Yoga Gardens. Think of all the recolors for the Gold Beach! THINK!!!!! emotion_kirakira

This has potential to be its own thread. o3o
Yes, I hate how greedy gaia has become. I'm tired all all these new cash shop items that come out like every minute.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff