Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bashful Lunatic

how do i get them unlocked or whatever so i can get rid of them???

or can i?

Familiar Lunatic

You can't unsoulbound stuff/rings.

Newbie Warlord

8,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
You pay me 10m gold and then I'll unlock them for you. 3nodding

/lying

Bashful Lunatic

Knight of the Horizon
You pay me 10m gold and then I'll unlock them for you. 3nodding

/lying

even if i had the gold i wouldnt give it to you kuz im questing lol..

Bashful Lunatic

gataka

but i've seen other people sell it crying

how sad

Omnipresent Cultist

11,250 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Rebuilder 100
  • Brandisher 100
fingersofdeath
gataka

how sad
Well, if you hate the game and want out and want it a smouldering wreck behind you, it's sad.

For anyone who still wants to play, it's awesome.

FWIW, basic economics is going to get you here. There are a functionally unlimited supply of rings. If you play, in fairly short order you'll get every ring you need. If you were then allowed to sell spares, *everyone* would be allowed to, and your 350k ring would be worth 350, no k.

This is what was happening when soulbinding was created. Full 10.0 sets could be had for ridiculously cheap amounts, and it was harming gameplay in several ways.

So yeah. It's a good thing.

Salvage the ring, sell the orbs back for one gold each through your inventory arranger. It's probably about what you'd get if you'd been able to sell anyway.

Bashful Lunatic

Cyrus Lurch
fingersofdeath
gataka

how sad
Well, if you hate the game and want out and want it a smouldering wreck behind you, it's sad.

For anyone who still wants to play, it's awesome.

FWIW, basic economics is going to get you here. There are a functionally unlimited supply of rings. If you play, in fairly short order you'll get every ring you need. If you were then allowed to sell spares, *everyone* would be allowed to, and your 350k ring would be worth 350, no k.

This is what was happening when soulbinding was created. Full 10.0 sets could be had for ridiculously cheap amounts, and it was harming gameplay in several ways.

So yeah. It's a good thing.

Salvage the ring, sell the orbs back for one gold each through your inventory arranger. It's probably about what you'd get if you'd been able to sell anyway.

xp

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces