Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hilarious Genius

8,350 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
( I don't know how to word it write but smile I go on zomg to play, but after I shoot one gnome I can't shoot anymore! But if I exit the game and then open a new window and I can shoot avian but only once each time! Idk what is going on I am still new to the game!! sweatdrop
Every ring uses up stamina with the only exception being passive rings that are in effect once you have them on.
If your stamina is at 0 then you cannot use the ring until sufficient stamina is recovered.

Perfect Saint

I always blame the one ring syndrome if you only have the Guns ring with you once you rule out the usual suspects of cool downs, stamina, range, etc. Try to get a second ring from Leon. It'll be Bandage and it'll definitely be your 'go-to' healing ring from now on.

Tenacious Sage

Binary Mess
Every ring uses up stamina with the only exception being passive rings that are in effect once you have them on.
If your stamina is at 0 then you cannot use the ring until sufficient stamina is recovered.

^This

Also, every ring (minus passives) have a cool down time. You can't use it till it cools down. I believe Guns is about 4sec.

Perfect Saint

Meguriuta
Binary Mess

^This

Also, every ring (minus passives) have a cool down time. You can't use it till it cools down. I believe Guns is about 4sec.
Half at 2 seconds. It's a good button masher. It's a good ring for people with little patience. lol.

Tenacious Sage

Myrielle
Meguriuta
Binary Mess

^This

Half at 2 seconds. It's a good button masher. It's a good ring for people with little patience. lol.

Guess she had less patience than people with little patience lol

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces