Welcome to Gaia! ::

Moonlight Smoker

13,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Knowing i cant play zomg ever again. I really got in to zomg right after dms opened, and i was at a great point in my life at the time so ill always think of zomg fondly. I spent hours upon hours leveling up and saving up to get into dms. It sucks that i cant go back and play for old times sake. All i have left to remember is my loot ill probably never be able to part with, a few screen shots and some awesome memories with great people.

Just wish i could have found the time to play a few good rounds of dms before the game shut down.

Perfect Saint

I waited too long and never finished DMS. sad

Gracious Genius

I created this account a week or so ago just so I could mess around in zOMG again. Now that it's gone I don't really see much to do on the site (except for forum stuff and earning gold). It's a real shame that they got rid of it.

I still remember trying to beat the boss gnome in Village Greens cry

Generous Decorator

13,075 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Festive Eye 50
Myrielle
I waited too long and never finished DMS. sad

you haven't missed much. Just watch a playthrough. all of the action without any of the hassle.

Arlinn Kord's Queen

Loyal Ally

19,415 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
OP, I feel your feels.

I spent countless hours playing zOMG. I played with my sister, and with a boyfriend. I met so many people there, people I am still friends with to this day. I had so much fun... I remember my first time DMS'ing. I was so confused and it was so hectic with all the swarms, but I got really good at it, to the point where I started leading groups in. I remember Yellow rooms and Green rooms, and the first time I ever saw Kamilla. And the first time I ever fought a Night Fright... Oh man, I was so scared. I remember mapping for the team, and having party members die and have to find their way back with the confusing map directions...

I never got to fight Kamilla in Bloodlust form. I only met her once, and that was in the area with the coffins... She was a HUGE pain.

AND GRUE. DO YOU REMEMBER GRUE??? How he'd knock out the entire party because no one ever took Solar Rays, because why would you when you need Mantis and buffs/debuffs/cc, and Diagnose and Bandage...

Oh man. The only rings I never owned were Integrity (because this was my brother's account when zOMG started, and he sold rings back when that was a thing), and Sweetheart. I still have Sugar Rush, and 2 Fortune's Favor.

I just really miss zOMG. It makes me so sad to know that Gaia doesn't give a crap about all the people who made so many memories playing zOMG. I don't even have screen caps to fondly look upon, because I didn't think that zOMG would be going anywhere any time soon. I thought I would have more opportunities to take screen caps, but I was wrong.

Invisible Player

Hey can you share some of your screenshots?

Jubella's Fangirl

Unholy Slayer

Mine is hurting all of a sudden this morning due to missing zOMG. I really really want to be able to play again cat_crying

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff