Welcome to Gaia! ::

where can i go to paly the battle game
Click here -> Runescape.com

On the other hand, if you want to play Gaia's MMO you'll have to time travel about half a year into the future to when it actually comes out.
same question i have

Versatile Hunter

3,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
The Right Honorable MG
Click here -> Runescape.com

On the other hand, if you want to play Gaia's MMO you'll have to time travel about half a year into the future to when it actually comes out.

Runescape is laaaaaaaame!!!(but that's my opinion)I only know nerdy kids and kids that get bullied who go into runescape,why is that?
x Grim Reaper x
WILD THORNBERRYS
User Image
please come and vote for me.

Please stop spamming these threads asking for votes. You'll make people angry and vote really low.
i hope u play like u r in rally and u click 2 fight
hey how do i play this battle thing? i wanna play!!! xp
Seriously? People read the stickies!

The game is not out yet.

It will use the town/rally engine.

It will be awesome.

Far more details are available if you read the stickies and check out the battle info website.

Beloved Cultist

THATS SO GAY HOW COME WE GOTTA WAIT FOR EVA TO PLAY THE BEST THING GAIA HAS EVER DONE OH N THAT DUDE SAYIN RUNESCAPE IS GOOD SCREW U RUNE SCAPE IS GEEKY AND KIDISH 0NLY GEEKS AND LOSERS PLAY IT CUZ I SEE EM AT SCHOOL HANGIN IN THE LIBRUARY SAYIN

OMG U GOT A MITH LONG SWORD LIKE OH GOD I ONLY GOT BLACK CUZ IM A LV 105 NOOB LOL CUZ MY BEST FRIEND IS LIKE 250 OR SUMTHIN HAHAHAHA

FREAKIN GEEKS
megalukey
THATS SO GAY HOW COME WE GOTTA WAIT FOR EVA TO PLAY THE BEST THING GAIA HAS EVER DONE OH N THAT DUDE SAYIN RUNESCAPE IS GOOD SCREW U RUNE SCAPE IS GEEKY AND KIDISH 0NLY GEEKS AND LOSERS PLAY IT CUZ I SEE EM AT SCHOOL HANGIN IN THE LIBRUARY SAYIN

OMG U GOT A MITH LONG SWORD LIKE OH GOD I ONLY GOT BLACK CUZ IM A LV 105 NOOB LOL CUZ MY BEST FRIEND IS LIKE 250 OR SUMTHIN HAHAHAHA

FREAKIN GEEKS

1) Stop raping caps lock, it's annoying.

2) What are you, five? It takes time to make a game, and it takes a long time to make it a good one. People here have been waiting a lot longer than you without complaining, so quit whining and act like someone who actually has a pair.

3) Runescape IS s**t, that's why n00bs who are too lazy to read the Stickies should go there and never come back.
biggrin Sweet stick
i thought the note said the battle was version 2

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas