Crews

Lone wolf :ninja: 0.44117647058824 44.1% [ 15 ]
OFF MAH CREW, BIZNATCH D:< 0.29411764705882 29.4% [ 10 ]
im in ur crewz, bein' bossy 0.26470588235294 26.5% [ 9 ]
Total Votes:[ 34 ]
1 2 >

Unforgiving Warlord

So, parties are called "crews", eh?

I think that fighting bosses, completing long and/or difficult quests, and generally leveling up, can be a lot easier when you have party members, or a "crew".

Now, clan and guild members should have a pretty easy time hunting down crew members, but what about the rest of us?

I'm wondering, what will do to get a crew? Maybe you'll just join one.
Maybe join a guild or a clan, so then you'll have a tough gang to hang out with.
Maybe you'll just be a crew whore. D:

Perhaps, you'll be strategic about it, and hunt down Gaians with certain rings and abitlities to get an upper-hand on a tough boss, or maybe even an upcoming PK battle, once that comes out.
Maybe you won't know you practically can't leech, but you'll try anyway. >:3

Me? I won't be in any kind of crew unless I'm asked to join, or if someone asks to join me.
(Besides, I always feel rude when I ask to join one. ninja )

I just find having that sort of thing sort of bothersome. talk2hand

So, share your plans with me. :3
Got any pick-up lines?

7,000 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
Hey dudes! Wanna crew?

okay, not a good line...

Anyway, I'm in one of the biggest clans arround here, and I got lots of friends outside the clan, I dopn't have to worry about crews!

Unforgiving Warlord

Mark_Vernon
Hey dudes! Wanna crew?

okay, not a good line...

Anyway, I'm in one of the biggest clans arround here, and I got lots of friends outside the clan, I dopn't have to worry about crews!

-envyenvy-

Ah, you'll be able to overcome most obstacles through sheer numbers. D:
You shouldn't feel like it's rude to ask to join someone's crew. surprised
I've found that a big problem in many MMOs is an antisocial behavior when it comes to parties that leads to many people soloing without realizing how much more fun and rewarding joining with others can be.
Personally, I've never turned down someone that's asked to join me, unless I had a good reason or the person seemed like a total noob. In a bad way. domokun
I enjoy being in groups/parties/crews in-game, but my only problem is that I'm really shy so I end up being a lone wolf even when I don't want to. ninja sweatdrop
The only time I reject group/party/crew invites is if the person is like a total stranger, not friendly, a total n00b, or I'm kind of in a hurry.

Unforgiving Warlord

Emelend
You shouldn't feel like it's rude to ask to join someone's crew. surprised
I've found that a big problem in many MMOs is an antisocial behavior when it comes to parties that leads to many people soloing without realizing how much more fun and rewarding joining with others can be.
Personally, I've never turned down someone that's asked to join me, unless I had a good reason or the person seemed like a total noob. In a bad way. domokun

Orly? I guess I should learn to suck it up, be brave, and ask around every once and while then. :0
[/lifelesson]

5,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
well you can ask to join my clan, there are two leaders, me and a good friend, if you want I can give you the link

Unforgiving Warlord

Bronze L
well you can ask to join my clan, there are two leaders, me and a good friend, if you want I can give you the link

Who, me?
Hmm.. no thanks. When I feel like joining a clan, I'll just look around. x3

5,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Blue Beastie
Bronze L

Who, me?
Hmm.. no thanks. When I feel like joining a clan, I'll just look around. x3
ok, but just a fyi, my clan helps each other, if you are looking for a certain ring or collectable item, the other members will either help you get it, or give it to you, also we will help each other with quests and bosses, thats the idea behind the clan, the link is in my profile if you wish to join
I will be soloing, but I plan on helping as much as I can
I'll join anyones crew so I can help them if they need it. I will be using healing and long range attack rings.
I've had bad experiences with clans in the past, I'd rather just not be a part of any one clan.
soloing cause thats a samurai and a ninjas way..
THE STRONG MUST LIVE
THE WEAK MUST DIE
my plans are simple... kinda.

i will be on my own going through the game.

once i get strong i will either be like a hero and rescue people in trouble near me... or a mercenary and get paid to help others stay alive... not sure which though. depending on how pvp is done i could end up being an assassin too biggrin

Blessed Gekko

I always like parties, but my playtime is so inconsistent that It tends to be just annoying. XP

Distinct Warlord

Just for the record, a ninja never acts alone.

And I'll be around here and there. I'll join crews in order of what place I want to visit.
But will be like Emelend, really.

Still...I wont join to a clan until I know that they have some plus to the game. Otherwise I prefer to be a free man.
Can i join you crew?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces