Welcome to Gaia! ::

Okay, I am seriously struggling with this quest. I am new to this game, so sorry if this doesn't belong here. :T
Every time I click a chicken, nothing happens. I want to give Rubella her 10 chickens to complete the quest, but I can't! Am I doing something wrong?
I click the chickens so many times, but nothing ever happens. They just make chicken noises.
Please help me :c

Tipsy Raider

11,575 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
You may have to log out of the game completely, wait for your account to disconnect from that particular server, then log back in and try a different server. The glitches abound throughout zOMG! at the moment...I do hope that some of them are handled during this supposed 'maintenance' down time.

User Image
Yeah that is definitely a glitch that I am also going through right now! Sorry but hang in there okay??
There have been so many people posting about this glitch in the past days, since the announcement of zOMG going down for maintenance was out, that it seems like it could be the main reason for it

Shirtless Entrepreneur

yeah, I'm suffering from this glich as well.

Noxsyn's King

Same. It's quite aggravating.
zombie296
You may have to log out of the game completely, wait for your account to disconnect from that particular server, then log back in and try a different server. The glitches abound throughout zOMG! at the moment...I do hope that some of them are handled during this supposed 'maintenance' down time.

User Image

I tried what you said, and I still have the glitch. Also, when will they be done fixing it? Because it's been a few days from this post and I was just wondering if they were all done with the maintenance down time thing.

5,950 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
I hope they fix it soon, because I was really getting into zOMG! but with this one glitch, I can't continue the story line.

Brainy Humorist

I hope they also fix the Katsumi glitch too. I want to doll so badly!

Distinct Champion

This quest is broken. You won't be able to finish the ranch tasks until it gets fixed.

Tipsy Dabbler

8,700 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Generous 100
  • Dressed Up 200
NEET1337
I hope they also fix the Katsumi glitch too. I want to doll so badly!

Friggin' AYE! I thought it was something with my computer being a d**k. This game has been around for so long, why are there still so many glitches with the entry level quests? Kinda ridiculous . . .

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff