Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ladykiller

Well... I'm new here and just started to play this game... I've already gone through the "upgrading your ring" thing, but I was wondering about the "My Level" part... Is that connected to how powerful your gun/ring is or are they two separate things?
Because my level is 1.4 but I think my gun is at 2.8 or 2.9 now... ANy help is greatly appreciated! biggrin

Familiar Lunatic

Your level is based on a weighed average of the levels of the rings you are wearing, so yes they're related.

The more powerful the rings you use, the more powerful you are.

Ladykiller

gataka
Your level is based on a weighed average of the levels of the rings you are wearing, so yes they're related.

The more powerful the rings you use, the more powerful you are.

Oh.. Okay. Thank-you! heart

Familiar Lunatic

No prob. If you haven't given this a read it's highly suggested.

Golden Seeker

13,850 Points
  • Sunny Side Up 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Thread Flip 150
Try and be in a crew to get rings.

Also, choose Meat Ring once u finish quests cos this ring is very essential in completing this game.

Explorer

okay hey gurl how you doing

Shirtless Grabber

x-Tokio Princess
Well... I'm new here and just started to play this game... I've already gone through the "upgrading your ring" thing, but I was wondering about the "My Level" part... Is that connected to how powerful your gun/ring is or are they two separate things?
Because my level is 1.4 but I think my gun is at 2.8 or 2.9 now... ANy help is greatly appreciated! biggrin

Glad to help you out if you are on a server. c:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games