Welcome to Gaia! ::

Rich Noob

8,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
I was wondering are we still going to be able to battle looking like this:

User Image
Your avi will have NO EFFECT on how you play battle, no execptions, if ands or buts.

4,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Contributor 150
I'm looking foward to playing as a grunny, so I hope so! x3~ <3
Playing as a grunny = next best thing to playing as the Golden Chocobo Warrior. wink

Anyway, you will definitely be able to Battle as a grunny/bat/amphibian/UFO, as battle abilities are in no way dependent on your avatar. Another good reason to use the Ring system!
Every notice how these threads never mention the jet mode of Mech Form?
Redimus Prime 9

Or robots in general.

Original Pusher

8,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Heckler 50
  • Brandisher 100
And just think, our mounts don't require some random quest or a level requirement in order to use them... *hugs wolf*
The Right Honorable MG
Redimus Prime 9

Or robots in general.

Maybe that's because the Mecha Form is mostly hated. Skinny chicken legs for the lose.

3,200 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
I actually have an idea of which rings to collect for each "Form"

UFO: Status inducers and ray attacks. Maybe a few speed buffs to move at lightspeeds.

Bat: Dark magic and drain techs along with some kind of basic claw attack to show them that sucking isn't so bad.

Grunny: Charm effects to induce control over enemies and feral attacks to turn into the evil rabbit from Monty Python and the Holy Grail.

Toad/Frog: Uh...I got nothin'... sweatdrop
nuo
I actually have an idea of which rings to collect for each "Form"

UFO: Status inducers and ray attacks. Maybe a few speed buffs to move at lightspeeds.

Bat: Dark magic and drain techs along with some kind of basic claw attack to show them that sucking isn't so bad.

Grunny: Charm effects to induce control over enemies and feral attacks to turn into the evil rabbit from Monty Python and the Holy Grail.

Toad/Frog: Uh...I got nothin'... sweatdrop

Healing with water element resistance/absorbing.

Maybe some kind of slap and/or tongue attack, and a ring that causes status affects on your attacker.
It would be fun if certain rings were only usable by items we were riding, or a form we were in. As in, grunny's had some special ring they could use that would let them do something... uh... grunny-like? (I can't remember if they have any special abilities sweatdrop )

4,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Contributor 150
BlackHawkGS
It would be fun if certain rings were only usable by items we were riding, or a form we were in. As in, grunny's had some special ring they could use that would let them do something... uh... grunny-like? (I can't remember if they have any special abilities sweatdrop )

Turning people into zombies isn't a "special ability?"

Then apparently, I don't know what is. >_>

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas