Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gamine
Neather-mage
Gamine
I can see them doing a monster or ring design contest one day, but it'd be waaaaaaay in the future.

why every one all ways says that every thing is in the future ?

Because the future is a magical place where everything is possible?

I don't know about other situations, but for the Battle System, it's because the thing isn't even gonna be here until at least next year. I'm sure the dev team has a whole lot of great ideas bouncing around, but not everything can realistically be included in the launch, so they have to be squirrelled away in the "for the future!" file.

i understand that in this case it's in the future... but they all ways say that it's in the future i mean first info about GBS come they said wait for up coming months for more info they said same when 2 came and now in all most every spot at web page they say wait for up coming months for new info

Tricky Treasure

Good things come to those who wait, patience is a virtue, etc etc =P

They don't want to show ALL their cards, just enough to wet our appetites and get a general idea of where they are in development. I mean, if they showed us EVERYTHING they'd done up to now, and continued to do so right up 'til launch..well, there'd be no surprises. And where's the fun in that? wink
Gamine
Good things come to those who wait, patience is a virtue, etc etc =P

They don't want to show ALL their cards, just enough to wet our appetites and get a general idea of where they are in development. I mean, if they showed us EVERYTHING they'd done up to now, and continued to do so right up 'til launch..well, there'd be no surprises. And where's the fun in that? wink

well i am not saying that they should reveal every thing... not even when the launch they should show every thing... but i just cant stand it .. it's so damn frustrating to wait >.< and they could have put on crafted item page that there will be more or some thing because currently it looks like those two gears are all you can craft >.< (sorry if my English is messya.. i just woke up >.<

Tricky Treasure

Don't worry, from what I've gathered, what they've shown us is really just the tip of the iceberg.
And I'll agree, the wait is going to be unbearable, but it'll payoff. And they are going to show us more and more as development continues, just enough to make us even more ravenous =P
this is like torturing i want know more.. >.< i wonder what kind of elements rings are based : P
rings are probably based in normal element tree.
fire,water,wind/air,earth light darkness etc
stupid jerk. blaugh
ugly piece of s**t. blaugh

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out