<3 </3

THIS IS MADNESS!

THIS IS SPARTA BETCH!*KICK* 0.43333333333333 43.3% [ 26 ]
TONIGHT WE DINE IN HELL 0.23333333333333 23.3% [ 14 ]
im a gaia addict....-_- 0.33333333333333 33.3% [ 20 ]
Total Votes:[ 60 ]
< 1 2

klausolas
I don't care. As long as the price is right for me. I just want to play the game.
UR NOT AMERICAN!getting free stuff is the american way

and gaia has supposedly always been free....but slowly they are changing into a pay site..i can already feel the small ripples that will eventually become huge crashing waves of payment!!! then they will denie all free users from any good items at all and eventually gaia will become so corporate that all remnants of a free site are gone for good.

this battle system is just their plan to hook more pple onto the site so when it becomes a pay site more people wont leave cause they are addicted to the game...

twisted
its quite ingenious if u think about it...in a hitler sort of way

7,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Tycoon 200
Gaia is a free game.
All they expect is money to help pay for servers.
So, with that in mind.
Having a free game, where you don't have to pay? (and if you do, you benifiet substancialy.)
I see no problem in this.
Besides, having the option to pay keeps our economy running in tip top shape.
(With the exeption of inflation by the more popular, rare items.)
Cookiethehungry
Gaia is a free game.
All they expect is money to help pay for servers.
So, with that in mind.
Having a free game, where you don't have to pay? (and if you do, you benifiet substancialy.)
I see no problem in this.
Besides, having the option to pay keeps our economy running in tip top shape.
(With the exeption of inflation by the more popular, rare items.)
QFT.

Tier: Your Sig is Instant win. xd

Gaia will remain free because you do not have to pay for membership. It means that you do not have to buy the MC, Cash shops item to stay on Gaia.
can you teah me how to play gaia mmo battle?(just pm me)

Prince Leopold's Fangirl

Shameless Elder

Tier
ads are gay

i remember back in the day when people actually had to have a good product and just sell it by word of mouth...now its all about adds and crap! wat is that.... domokun
They had a word for the word of mouth thing, too.

It's called 'advertising'.

The ads, sponsors, cash shop, and MCs are needed to keep Gaia Online afloat and working. Gaia is still a free site, just with extras you can buy with money - and even then, you can buy those extras with gold, so you don't have to spend a single penny on Gaia if you chose to. Besides, people have been coming here for years, even without the MMO to 'addict' them.

7,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Tycoon 200
Seraphim Call
Tier
ads are gay

i remember back in the day when people actually had to have a good product and just sell it by word of mouth...now its all about adds and crap! wat is that.... domokun
They had a word for the word of mouth thing, too.

It's called 'advertising'.

The ads, sponsors, cash shop, and MCs are needed to keep Gaia Online afloat and working. Gaia is still a free site, just with extras you can buy with money - and even then, you can buy those extras with gold, so you don't have to spend a single penny on Gaia if you chose to. Besides, people have been coming here for years, even without the MMO to 'addict' them.

3nodding
I've been here for 4 years just hanging out.
3 of those years were gold earned via posting.
(I only recently used 2.50$ to buy a MC. And that was only because I was short a few k for the last MC.)
For the most part, what ads do you see on here any way. the most i have seen is stuff in the gaia store.

Dangerous Conversationalist

6,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Market Browser 100
then why would they go through so much trouble to do this great thing for gaia? they've been working on this for at least 2 years. Using time and money to make a great MMO. and you think advertisement is going to make up all the cash they put into it? think B4 you type.
Most of the money that gaia gets are from the users via gaia cash, on line store, ect. so i can be shure that there is not going to be any out side company ads on the new MMO.
domokun hello i wanna play gaia onlone mmo!!!!!
May my Fiery Blade of Justice...

I don't think the Battle System is totally about making money off people. The battle system may incorporate advertisements to buy their products like monthly collectibles and Gaia Cash but its more likely they won't ruin the battle system. Not many online game companies do that expect for a few like for example 9Dragons. And besides, they wouldn't ruin a perfectly good game by adding content, thats what the internet is for, not internet games.

...cut down all those who wish to appose to the law of Justice and Order

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces