Welcome to Gaia! ::

Please. Play Final Fantasy VII. I was thinking about it, and I realized how much rings are like materia. As you use them, they get more and more powerful, and you unlock more attacks and abilities.

Honestly, having something close to Final Fantasy VII is never bad. : D
Vaginal Buttsex
Please. Play Final Fantasy VII. I was thinking about it, and I realized how much rings are like materia. As you use them, they get more and more powerful, and you unlock more attacks and abilities.

Honestly, having something close to Final Fantasy VII is never bad. : D

Well, thats true.....But i stilll don't see why a lot of noobs still complain about it
lol, not bad the reference to ff7. But really, why somebody is complaining about rings? Let's speak clearly, weapons in too many gdr are simple boring, it's only matter of clicking on next enemy and wait he is dead. Magic instead requires some strategy and is really more entertaining, and it's simply the best thing that rings are slightly shifted towards this second one.
i just hope that i can fight like anyone in ff7 AC...
i don't thing there are still pll against rings. acatually i don't see why ppl want to limited ppl's power
The problem with that analogy is FFVII had weapons AND Materia, not Materia that were weapons.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff