Welcome to Gaia! ::

There is most likely to be a Thread about this....

But being out from MMO forum for so long, I didn't even know... But heck, I am posting this.... because I seen none at the moment. smile

I suggest that we should have a Ring called "Finishers Ring"

It is a Ring that is like the Limit Breaks, Overdrive, etc, What ever you call it.. (I.E, Dragon Hammer, Final Slash, also can use for summoning powerful beast, or be invincible for a while)

There is some rings that can only be used for the Finisher. But it is not limited to just the Finisher Rings. You can put in your normal ring, but it does five times the damage than it usually does.

This will greatly enhance the MMO quest. Because there could be a quest that you can get a Finisher Ring. And there will be a quest that requires a specific Finisher ring to kill it after doing a specific amount of damage. (Which goes in stun mode after a while so you can do the Finisher Ring, But after a while when you do not use the Finisher Ring, It will regenerate some health.) (I.E a Qixter Trap Box to beat the Qixter Boss xd )

I believe we should have this because it will greatly enhance the Boss quest. And it is original, (I think?)
Indiana Jones: Pretty decent idea...
The rings will obiously will be hard to get and valuable...
I'm just not sure what impact will it have on the MMO...
But hey no idea is a bad idea...

In a relationship with xXMolly eats RainbowsXx

Distinct Businessman

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
Its a good idea but the quest to get must be super hard or else it will ruin the MMO
What would cause the overdrive?
em ok so you want a ring that cant be used unless your hp is low but is a complete nuke ???

that sounds rather stupid on the system whe have considering rage limits our most powerful skills
and all the skills need stamina for its use so i dont think there should be any more limits for nukes other then needing all your rage and stamina to be spended for the use of that skill also
the system is made so that whe aren't forced in to a ring tipe

then egen i guess there coud be quest were bosses are not killed unless they are hurt whit a final rage (thats how i labeled the rr4 skills considering is the last power and the ultimate power the ring has)

6,650 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Invisibility 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
It would have to be a really difficult quest, or it would unbalance the whole game.

Winner

Seems like a waste of a Ring slot to me. A Ring that you can only use to finish off a monster? I'd rather use that slot for an attack I can use any time, or for something vital like healing.

Once you increased your strength, however, it would be grossly overpowered, allowing you to plow through weak monsters with ridiculous ease.

I vote no.

Coffee and Lace's Darling

High-functioning Lunatic

I'm gonna have to say no, too. I mean...isn't the whole rage thing exactly like the old Limit Breaks? You get madder, when you hit your limit, you do an insane attack. If anything...the RR4 attack is supposed to be your finisher.

They already have it taken care of, as far as I see.
RAFAKUN MORRY
em ok so you want a ring that cant be used unless your hp is low but is a complete nuke ???

that sounds rather stupid on the system whe have considering rage limits our most powerful skills
and all the skills need stamina for its use so i dont think there should be any more limits for nukes other then needing all your rage and stamina to be spended for the use of that skill also
the system is made so that whe aren't forced in to a ring tipe

then egen i guess there coud be quest were bosses are not killed unless they are hurt whit a final rage (thats how i labeled the rr4 skills considering is the last power and the ultimate power the ring has)
Quote anywhere in my first post saying that.

Wheezing Warlord

So basically...
Unless you've read a spoiler and know to bring this specific ring, you can't complete the quest?
Sucks for the first people to do it, since they're pretty much ******** if they don't have that ring.

4,500 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
yes,but not everyone can be as good at a game as others so if this 'finisher ring" is made,it will be rare, and it would have to be hard to get so only people who have enough time to waste their lives on the computer 24/7 will get and that wouldn't make the game as fun for people with less time and talent.
I think there should be specific skills (mot rings) for all characters similar to limit and such so people who have a hard time getting rings aren't completely screwed. I don't think they should be all to powerful just unique to types of weapons or something.

Beloved Sex Symbol

9,000 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Tycoon 200
A good idea...

IF it weren't already in the game :3

But not as how you say it.

The rage rank is like building up your limit break or whatever you call it and you can unleash the full rank 4 attack for a super strong finisher or unleash the lesser ranks to unleash a sequence of more spread out attacks.

[/thread]
GenTrigger
A good idea...

IF it weren't already in the game :3

But not as how you say it.

The rage rank is like building up your limit break or whatever you call it and you can unleash the full rank 4 attack for a super strong finisher or unleash the lesser ranks to unleash a sequence of more spread out attacks.

[/thread]
I thought Rage ranks were like....

Adding new swords move in the Mantis ring type of thing. rolleyes
mcrfn7
yes,but not everyone can be as good at a game as others so if this 'finisher ring" is made,it will be rare, and it would have to be hard to get so only people who have enough time to waste their lives on the computer 24/7 will get and that wouldn't make the game as fun for people with less time and talent.
No it shouldn't be hard....

Finisher Rings are powerful but with a Very long exhaust bar.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff