Welcome to Gaia! ::

A Final Fantasy Type MMO

Hell Yes! 0.71428571428571 71.4% [ 20 ]
Maybe.. (Make a forum if you choose this one) 0.14285714285714 14.3% [ 4 ]
No B***H! 0.14285714285714 14.3% [ 4 ]
Total Votes:[ 28 ]
1 2 >

If you would like the MMO to have the same type of battle system as Final Fantasy games, you should vote here now! This is a good system I belive because it will allow players to choose powers and be creative with their avatars, and it will be convenient for players with slow computers. So vote now!!!
Is this a petition?

Greedy Gawker

7,350 Points
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
yah right is this a petition?
Hm, i'm not really all for things that will compromise Gaia's originality.
FF is just a way of puting it but yes a Turn based battle system would be much better than a real time battle system
I have to strongly disagree for two resons. One I assume this would involve a class system which would limit the customasation of our characters, and two turn based games tend to get tidius and repetitive and most people quickly lose interest.
Which FF system? I mean there's a lot of range between the Espers, Materia, and the Sphere Grid. To name just a few.

Otherwise read the thread in my sig and think long and hard before making random suggestions is my advice.
id like the ff system to because it would make it esiar to run on my peice of sh!t computer but i like the idea of a real time fighting systam to
Ornlu_LordOfTheWolves
If you would like the MMO to have the same type of battle system as Final Fantasy games, you should vote here now! This is a good system I belive because it will allow players to choose powers and be creative with their avatars, and it will be convenient for players with slow computers. So vote now!!!

yur an idoiot think of all the time it will take to make it
Wrong Forum.
do the three stars in the third question represent ITC???

Dedicated Dabbler

8,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
Isn't there already a Final Fantasy MMO? Do we need another one? xd
Didn't Final Fantasy just change to a real time fighting system? You know, just like what the battle system has now?
omg-lol-5678
id like the ff system to because it would make it esiar to run on my peice of sh!t computer but i like the idea of a real time fighting systam to

You don't know that, for all you know, it can make your comp. run worse than it could in the mmo they are planning now.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff