Visitor Counter

+1 1 100.0% [ 5204 ]
Total Votes:[ 5204 ]

Assimilated Capitalist

14,900 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Beta Gaian 0
classified_jet classified_jet classified_jet classified_jet classified_jet classified_jet classified_jet classified_jet classified_jet classified_jet classified_jet classified_jet

Assimilated Capitalist

14,900 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Beta Gaian 0
classified_jet classified_jet classified_jet classified_jet classified_jet classified_jet

Tiny Exhibitionist

16,150 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
hope this guild isn't dead

Witty Noob

16,100 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Love Machine 150
Quick question for anyone who's hanging around and knows the answer: I'm trying to get the badge for killing 1000 P3s during the beach mini event, and I know the kills are cumulative, but it still counts even if the event fails, right? 'Cause the event always breaks and they stop spawning after a while, so I just wanna make sure I'm not wasting my time killing these things like 5 at a time XD
Little Miss Fortune
Quick question for anyone who's hanging around and knows the answer: I'm trying to get the badge for killing 1000 P3s during the beach mini event, and I know the kills are cumulative, but it still counts even if the event fails, right? 'Cause the event always breaks and they stop spawning after a while, so I just wanna make sure I'm not wasting my time killing these things like 5 at a time XD
I'm pretty sure that the Event has to be completed for the kills to count towards those Badges. xP If someone can prove this wrong though, I'm all for it. x-x;;

Witty Noob

16,100 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Love Machine 150
Ren Orenji Doragon
Little Miss Fortune
I'm pretty sure that the Event has to be completed for the kills to count towards those Badges. xP If someone can prove this wrong though, I'm all for it. x-x;;

Omg, really? That's terrible D=
I guess that's one more badge I'll never get then x__X

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff