Welcome to Gaia! ::

3,200 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Will there be dungeon raids? Like a huge party/clan fights their way down to the bottom most part of the durem aqueducts to do battle with Timmy (who i am REALLY hoping makes into the boss bracket). Lets hear your opinions (and please don't spaz if this topic has been done before. Just a polite noice will do.)
If you consider six people a "huge party", then yes.

5,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
there might be, but seeing each group has a max of 6 people if I remember that correctly it won't be much of a fight if the boss is strong, but don't know about the dungeon raids...hopefully Q will tell us but if not...I am willing to see when it comes out

Wealthy Tycoon

3,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Well 6 is the max for 1 group, but its not hard to implement a raid that consists of multiple groups linked together. i would say 99% of mmorpgs have this in some form.
It certainly could be done, but I would peg that as a later addition. Gotta get the basics down first, yknow.

Beloved Sex Symbol

9,000 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Tycoon 200
I'd love to see some tougher dungeons that require a solid group of 6 to complete.

Maybe even larger raid dungeons near the end game.
Reinbachimus3
Well 6 is the max for 1 group, but its not hard to implement a raid that consists of multiple groups linked together. i would say 99% of mmorpgs have this in some form.

The problem is that if only the members of a team can attack a monster, then all those extra people will be useless in a boss fight.

Wealthy Tycoon

3,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
The Right Honorable MG
Reinbachimus3

The problem is that if only the members of a team can attack a monster, then all those extra people will be useless in a boss fight.

well thats why you implement a raid instance that opens up more players to be able to attack one thing. Most games utilize some form of it. All they have to do is make a "Convert to Raid" feature that would over ride the limit of a normal monster. all it does is reduce the xp to next to nothing since you have more people beating up something. But Raids are never about xp anyways their about loot or flagging to get into harder areas.
im new to this game dose this help us get money?

_very EMO_ rolled 20 100-sided dice: 34, 14, 28, 100, 65, 43, 7, 14, 64, 97, 50, 67, 98, 24, 46, 10, 100, 29, 17, 77 Total: 984 (20-2000)

the raid function would be a great idea. one party could get owned by the boss monster, but more, say twelve, might have a chance

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff