• Mega Tipsy 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
baby_kitty_258
I I Vex I I
Iraxi_Reelay
I I Vex I I
ossophile

you will need to join a crew for this. look on the brain clam or bladed vase servers, thats where most players for this usually go. also, expect to be told what rings to bring wink if you don't do as the crew leader asks they might not take you. DMS is that hard, it requires coordination.

You are not lying my friend, did it once so far after the crew got our buffs together and we still got destroyed. We were lacking a good tank, which was also probably why we died sweatdrop

If you have trouble with tanking/finding tanks, the other option for a good run is to do it speed style. Everyone takes wish and heals each other, and you all enter the room at the same time.

That sounds like a valid strategy.
speeding is a very fast and fun way to play w/o a tank, but normally done with a crew of 5~6 at least 11.0 and higher. there is still a lot of coordination needed if you are going in with a crew of 10.0's and no tank (as we did in 2011), and it won't be a speed crew.

*actually if would be interesting to see a bunch of catters/tapers using this obsolete style again...mmmph. haha.

Ahmg, when I first learned how to DMS, this was the norm. Regs would drill newbies non stop on what to tape and how to tape it, and I'd get yelled at constantly with, "Don't cat da vamps durrrrrp " eek --- I took a break for a year, came back and everyone was like, "What are you doing, nobody does that anymore."

rofl

Newbie Noob

Iraxi_Reelay
baby_kitty_258
I I Vex I I
Iraxi_Reelay
I I Vex I I
ossophile

you will need to join a crew for this. look on the brain clam or bladed vase servers, thats where most players for this usually go. also, expect to be told what rings to bring wink if you don't do as the crew leader asks they might not take you. DMS is that hard, it requires coordination.

You are not lying my friend, did it once so far after the crew got our buffs together and we still got destroyed. We were lacking a good tank, which was also probably why we died sweatdrop

If you have trouble with tanking/finding tanks, the other option for a good run is to do it speed style. Everyone takes wish and heals each other, and you all enter the room at the same time.

That sounds like a valid strategy.

speeding is a very fast and fun way to play w/o a tank, but normally done with a crew of 5~6 at least 11.0 and higher. there is still a lot of coordination needed if you are going in with a crew of 10.0's and no tank (as we did in 2011), and it won't be a speed crew.

*actually if would be interesting to see a bunch of catters/tapers using this obsolete style again...mmmph. haha.

Ahmg, when I first learned how to DMS, this was the norm. Regs would drill newbies non stop on what to tape and how to tape it, and I'd get yelled at constantly with, "Don't cat da vamps durrrrrp " eek --- I took a break for a year, came back and everyone was like, "What are you doing, nobody does that anymore, ahmg." rofl

rofl that's when veggie runs/tanking became the "norm" and superceded using debuffs/cc's/powerups. but alas, powerups (the lazy man's way) has worked its way back in .... again. talk2hand

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff