Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lonely Fairy

15,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Champion 300
so im currently 10.8 and dont know too much about gr or the stuff after that. i also hear the term tuna a lot at the gate and dont fully understand what that is. can someone explain it to me?

Friendly Shapeshifter

11,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
I will explain it as best as I can.

Tuna is a short phrase to the word "Attuned"

Attuned means you can enter into green rooms without going through yellow maze.

Edit: It is recommended to be at least 11.4+ in order to do green rooms effectively.

If you want to make it easier to pass by green maze faster, the level to be is 11.8+ which also include power ups such as ghi amps and superchargers and revives just in case you die in a room and rather not walk all the way from yellow to green maze if you're not attuned.

Lonely Lover

19,775 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Object of Affection 150
Quote:
The Domo Door and Attuning

User Image

This is the Domo (Bat) Door. What this door is, is a shortcut. But you can't use this shortcut until after you complete your quest. First you speak with Alister about finding her, once you do.. Speak with him again and he gets you to kill 100 of her minions. You don't have to BEAT Kamila to get the quest, you just have to speak with her.

After you speak with Kamila, you will be attuned to the "energy" of the door, and that will allow you to by-pass ALL the Yellow Maze Rooms, and skip directly to Green Maze. This allows for a quick trip to Kamila and EB runs.

"But People tell me they only want Tuna people, what does that mean?"

Being Tuna doesn't mean they're calling them a fish; You will hear people say "Tuna Run!" or "I'm Tuna" all the time, and this is just a slang for being Attuned to this Domo Door. emotion_awesome

Information from this guide.

Lonely Fairy

15,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Champion 300
silent hart

Edit: It is recommended to be at least 11.4+ in order to do green rooms effectively.

If you want to make it easier to pass by green maze faster, the level to be is 11.8+ which also include power ups such as ghi amps and superchargers and revives just in case you die in a room and rather not walk all the way from yellow to green maze if you're not attuned.

ok and theres the gate thing at the top of the first dms room strait to gr?? how do u get that opened??

Friendly Shapeshifter

11,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
dragonlover5
silent hart

ok and theres the gate thing at the top of the first dms room strait to gr?? how do u get that opened??

In order to enter green maze without yellow maze you need to enter HPR, clear the monsters in the room and talk to Kamila.

Lonely Fairy

15,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Champion 300
silent hart
dragonlover5
silent hart

In order to enter green maze without yellow maze you need to enter HPR, clear the monsters in the room and talk to Kamila.

bloodlust? sorry im super dumb

Friendly Shapeshifter

11,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
dragonlover5

Kamila has two forms. Her first form, and then her second form called Bloodlust.

I want to make sure you understand that YOU CAN NOT enter the green maze until you have completed YM, GM, AND have completed HPR where you then talk to Kamilia who is right at the door. Kamila then disappears to another room called the Crypt.

Once you've talked to Kamilia in the HPR room, you are given a task in killing 100 minions. Once you kill 100 minions, you are then attuned and are able to enter GM without going through all the hassle of Yellow Maze.

And no, you're not dumb.

I can tell you there are guides out there that can help you visualize what the rooms are and such.

Here's one for example:
guide

Lonely Fairy

15,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Champion 300
silent hart
dragonlover5

Kamila has two forms. Her first form, and then her second form called Bloodlust.

I want to make sure you understand that YOU CAN NOT enter the green maze until you have completed YM, GM, AND have completed HPR where you then talk to Kamilia who is right at the door. Kamila then disappears to another room called the Crypt.

And no, you're not dumb.

I can tell you there are guides out there that can help you visualize what the rooms are and such.

Here's one for example:
guide

o alright thanks

Friendly Shapeshifter

11,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
dragonlover5

Edit: Once you've talked to Kamilia in the HPR room, you are given a task in killing 100 minions. Once you kill 100 minions, you are then attuned and are able to enter GM without going through all the hassle of Yellow Maze.

And no, you're not dumb.

Here's one for example:
guide

Lonely Fairy

15,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Champion 300
Haunted Jealousy
Quote:
The Domo Door and Attuning

User Image

This is the Domo (Bat) Door. What this door is, is a shortcut. But you can't use this shortcut until after you complete your quest. First you speak with Alister about finding her, once you do.. Speak with him again and he gets you to kill 100 of her minions. You don't have to BEAT Kamila to get the quest, you just have to speak with her.

After you speak with Kamila, you will be attuned to the "energy" of the door, and that will allow you to by-pass ALL the Yellow Maze Rooms, and skip directly to Green Maze. This allows for a quick trip to Kamila and EB runs.

"But People tell me they only want Tuna people, what does that mean?"

Being Tuna doesn't mean they're calling them a fish; You will hear people say "Tuna Run!" or "I'm Tuna" all the time, and this is just a slang for being Attuned to this Domo Door. emotion_awesome

Information from this guide.

cute art

Adored Pirate

16,050 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Senpai's Notice 100
A Tuna crew is when a crew goes through the whole entire DMS maze.

Yellow rooms -> Green rooms -> 100% Rooms -> Crypt Area and ( if ya got time ) -> BloodLust Room

Which gives you a certain quest that shall give you access to the Green Room short cut room or Domo Door.
People suggest you be in the range of 11.4 - 12.0 to get you through GR. because monsters are 12.5 in there. And is a pain to get 10's through it.

Tuna crews take around more than 3 hours. (mine took forever and 13 hours lol ) If your lucky to get a crew already in HPR then it takes a hour or so maybe shorter.

there guides shown like above : D

Lonely Fairy

15,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Champion 300
Serenade Sea

Yellow rooms -> Green rooms -> 100% Rooms -> Crypt Area and ( if ya got time ) -> BloodLust Room

Which gives you a certain quest that shall give you access to the Green Room short cut room or Domo Door.
People suggest you be in the range of 11.4 - 12.0 to get you through GR. because monsters are 12.5 in there. And is a pain to get 10's through it.

Tuna crews take around more than 3 hours. (mine took forever and 13 hours lol ) If your lucky to get a crew already in HPR then it takes a hour or so maybe shorter.

whats the 100% rooms and the crypt area??

Adored Pirate

16,050 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Senpai's Notice 100
dragonlover5
Serenade Sea

100% rooms or HPR is known where you first talk to Kamila
but you have to get through 3 Counts that guard the area. and some bats.

Crypt Area is when you first battle Kamila in her First form dealing with Vampires, Bats, and Coffins.

O.G. Phantom

OK Wait,
So what do you call a DMS run where you want to get attuned?

Lonely Fairy

15,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Champion 300
Serenade Sea
dragonlover5
Serenade Sea

100% rooms or HPR is known where you first talk to Kamila
but you have to get through 3 Counts that guard the area. and some bats.

Crypt Area is when you first battle Kamila in her First form dealing with Vampires, Bats, and Coffins.

ok and do you have to defeat all that to be able to tuna or before all that stuff???

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff