Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Rogue

I seriously didn't think it was possible but just recently I've met an actual dms leech...he barely fought all through ym...AND THEN, we get to GR and our aggro (who was completely awesome btw) kitted the room like a pro and we cleared the room so we decided to proceed. "The Leech" decides he's BU and equips bandy and wish...his other rings though were horrible, also NOT A SINGLE ATTACK. So basically if kite was at full health he just stood around, when it was mentioned that he could help we were informed that "BU doesn't need attack rings because it's pointless" and after a while it was "Next person who complains about my rings is getting kicked"
It's been a while since i've done GR because there just doesn't seem to be many gr crews around anymore not to mention one of the people i dms with frequently isn't attuned. But since when doe the BU not bring a single attack?

Dedicated Hellraiser

11,175 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
Wow, that's utter bullshit. To say that to the crew when obviously you're pointing out something that needs to be fixed, I wouldn't want to join their crew if it had that kind of leader. b***h, BU brings attacks. It's been that way for a long time. Since when did the pope die and elect him being all high and mighty deciding s**t for himself on whether or not to help out his crew? If I were you and the others, I would've left already and told people about him that way he couldn't do anymore DMS runs for a while.

Bloodthirsty Demon

24,750 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Winged 100
  • Noble Shade 100
Way back when, BU didn't take attacks cause nobody was really good at Tanking. But the times have changed, and nobody wants a run to take forever.

If the BU ain't taking 3-4 attacks, they need to re-evaluate themselves.

Saxy Coder

Oh, I used to know one BU who had that same mindset lol
She literally brought Band, Wish, 2 Buffs, Meat, and 3 passives ... and if the kite forced her to bring an attack or two she never used it. (this)

BU's like that are actually kind of dangerous to the crew, especially if your kite is good, since they'll likely overheal and steal aggro or end up not paying attention at all and miss healing people at critical points.

Supportive Friend

BU is supposed to carry attacks and heal the tank/kit/aggro. but we both know that person was worthless as a BU and a player. it almost made me laugh that he thought he didnt need ANY attacks. but in the end that left 4 people to do the fighting while our tank/kit/aggro (who was very awesome like you said) was trying not to die. i was BUBU and i did more healing than our BU did even when i almost lagged out multi times. people like him are the reason i quit DMS. they think they know everything cause they read a forum post about it but never actually tried. seems like a waist of time to even crew him if you ask me. but it was all for a good cause and ill go again if need be. just know my ignore list will keep growing XD
sadly, last nights BU thought some buffs where not important enough to redo when crew members died. and then stood around for most of GR while tank/kit/aggro was doing her thing and i was forced to fight lag and keep her alive. i made the joke that if i was BUBU i should take off my attacks too and leech like our BU but not everyone got that one. and yes, tank/kit/aggro nearly died a few times cause BU did nothing. she was damn good at her job but BU needs to do theirs or the crew will fail.

GumiSihka's Wife

Perfect Hellraiser

14,600 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Tax Evader 100
xXDaRk_AnGeLXx XD

Amg Angel, you actually made a thread for that guy x.x

Nishishazima's Significant Otter

Vicious Kitten

15,700 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
Wow I am really surprised this is your first leech. I have been doing GR for a long time and I have multiple DMS leeches. Both GR and YM (as well as some crypt and BL). But the usual set for bu would be wish, bandi, fitness or integ with 5 attacks (Unless you are going into crypt and there are bats) but usually you do not need it unless tank demands it. Otherwise the bu should always have attacks.

(I had a worse crew than that. I had 3 bu/bubu's. The tank had scaredy cat and absolutely no tank rings. One of the bu's wasnt supposed to be a bu. We gave them another set of rings and they refused to get them and continued on and no one noticed until somewhere in HPR. Then we also realized that they were not attacking. We told them to attack multiple times and they did squat. They moved but just followed. We only had 2 people attacking and i was one of them. As well as no one had equipped ghi amps except me and the bubu.) Me and my 2 friends ended up RQ in the end.

Timid Lunatic

12,125 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
Gothor Salvator
Wow, that's utter bullshit. To say that to the crew when obviously you're pointing out something that needs to be fixed, I wouldn't want to join their crew if it had that kind of leader. b***h, BU brings attacks. It's been that way for a long time. Since when did the pope die and elect him being all high and mighty deciding s**t for himself on whether or not to help out his crew? If I were you and the others, I would've left already and told people about him that way he couldn't do anymore DMS runs for a while.

Oh hey, fancy meeting you here!

Fashionable Rogue

xXSatansHomicidalManiacXx
Wow I am really surprised this is your first leech. I have been doing GR for a long time and I have multiple DMS leeches. Both GR and YM (as well as some crypt and BL). But the usual set for bu would be wish, bandi, fitness or integ with 5 attacks (Unless you are going into crypt and there are bats) but usually you do not need it unless tank demands it. Otherwise the bu should always have attacks.

(I had a worse crew than that. I had 3 bu/bubu's. The tank had scaredy cat and absolutely no tank rings. One of the bu's wasnt supposed to be a bu. We gave them another set of rings and they refused to get them and continued on and no one noticed until somewhere in HPR. Then we also realized that they were not attacking. We told them to attack multiple times and they did squat. They moved but just followed. We only had 2 people attacking and i was one of them. As well as no one had equipped ghi amps except me and the bubu.) Me and my 2 friends ended up RQ in the end.

yeah i've had a few frequent brb'ers and such but this guy would actually move and talk and buff...just very rarely fought in ym
And in gr he was even lazier o.o
Usually the only thing in zomg i'll rq on is smob or smeb...i just REALLY hate shallow seas o.o
Once i do join a crew i TRY to stick with them, but yeah if it was that bad i can't blame you one bit for that rq o.o

Fashionable Rogue

shadowfox AnDe
BU is supposed to carry attacks and heal the tank/kit/aggro. but we both know that person was worthless as a BU and a player. it almost made me laugh that he thought he didnt need ANY attacks. but in the end that left 4 people to do the fighting while our tank/kit/aggro (who was very awesome like you said) was trying not to die. i was BUBU and i did more healing than our BU did even when i almost lagged out multi times. people like him are the reason i quit DMS. they think they know everything cause they read a forum post about it but never actually tried. seems like a waist of time to even crew him if you ask me. but it was all for a good cause and ill go again if need be. just know my ignore list will keep growing XD
sadly, last nights BU thought some buffs where not important enough to redo when crew members died. and then stood around for most of GR while tank/kit/aggro was doing her thing and i was forced to fight lag and keep her alive. i made the joke that if i was BUBU i should take off my attacks too and leech like our BU but not everyone got that one. and yes, tank/kit/aggro nearly died a few times cause BU did nothing. she was damn good at her job but BU needs to do theirs or the crew will fail.

You and two other members in the crew are the ONLY reason why i didn't just leave...We'll have to work on getting Fizzy tuna some other time >.<

Feral Shapeshifter

20,825 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
  • Candy Fiend 150
honestly Angel, I'm not surprised by DMS leechers. they do it everywhere else, so what would make DMS any different? this is why I will never bring my mule into DMS with me. I will bring her to PS if I'm with a bunch of friends because I'm still trying like hell to level her, but I would never do that with DMS. never.

and I've been missing playing zOMG with you. sad somehow we just never seem to see each other anymore. sad

Supportive Friend

xXDaRk_AnGeLXx XD
shadowfox AnDe

You and two other members in the crew are the ONLY reason why i didn't just leave...We'll have to work on getting Fizzy tuna some other time >.<

ik, thats the only reason i put up with that dip stick BU at all was for fizzy. i know tuna runs can be a pain and it took me two tries when DMS was first starting just to get it. but people like that guy need to take lessons from real DMSers and not just read stuff in forums. cause if we didnt have a damn good tank/kit/aggro we would have died repeatedly and never made it that far into GR

Dedicated Hellraiser

11,175 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
ptsluvsnfl
Gothor Salvator

Oh hey, fancy meeting you here!

ohaithere

Fashionable Rogue

Lavinia Nox
honestly Angel, I'm not surprised by DMS leechers. they do it everywhere else, so what would make DMS any different? this is why I will never bring my mule into DMS with me. I will bring her to PS if I'm with a bunch of friends because I'm still trying like hell to level her, but I would never do that with DMS. never.

and I've been missing playing zOMG with you. sad somehow we just never seem to see each other anymore. sad

Aww i miss you too hun, i'm on all the time just in "odd" area's usually working on my zomg badges.
Also i've been on some of my alts trying to get orbs for them xD

Feral Shapeshifter

20,825 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
  • Candy Fiend 150
xXDaRk_AnGeLXx XD
Lavinia Nox

Aww i miss you too hun, i'm on all the time just in "odd" area's usually working on my zomg badges.
Also i've been on some of my alts trying to get orbs for them xD

ah. if you're working on badges, that could be why I haven't seen you. razz
and if you're on accounts I don't know, then we could have maybe even passed each other without knowing! then again, I also run my mule around and I don't think you know her...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff