Welcome to Gaia! ::

Come join the conversation in the official zOMGaians UNITE!!! Dev Meat thread!

Alright--talk about a once in a lifetime! biggrin

Tomorrow's global celebration will not happen again for 100 years! Since I can't totally guarantee that the Dev Meats will still be going on 100 years from now, I figured we'd best celebrate this day now! 3nodding

What is this big event? It's "Ultimate Pi Day"! eek Tomorrow morning, the date and time will hit 3.14.15 9:26:53 ... ╥! Thank you baby_kitty_258 for unknowingly giving me this theme idea from your Gaia sig. lol

So how can we celebrate ╥? With circles! emotion_dowant Outfit your avi with as many circular items as you can, including actual pie if you'd like. wink

Wheel circle our wagons around IndigoBlue's cozy cool home that you can cycle into from a new window or new browser tab. Turn right in, no need to ring the bell! The Meat starts at 5 pm PST on the dot, not just sometime around 5! scream ... ... Perimeter. Corona. Okay, I'm done now. xd

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Save some room for dessert! emotion_omnomnom

Each Friday we gather together in a different location somewhere in zOMG! Towns 2 with a new theme to dress as, which also many times directs how the Dev Meats (Meets) will go. xd

The Dev Meats is open to EVERYONE to attend. 3nodding We are all fans of zOMG! and anyone who attends is considered a friend!

I'm a former zOMG! dev that previously worked on the environments and other aspects of the game, and I'm the one who organizes each Dev Meat. Sometimes other former devs make an appearance to the Meats too like [ JK ], swarf, mlos or someone like Sisky who is also involved in the community.

These gatherings are a place where we all chat about any random range of subjects, perform impromptu activities and just act goofy in general! rofl Hope to see you there! biggrin

Original zOMGaians UNITE!!! thread created Friday April 30th, 2010 / 1470 pages / 22,039 posts

Perfect Saint

Are boobs circles? redface
Myrielle
Are boobs circles? redface

Umm, perky ones are I guess. sweatdrop

Dangerous Genius

Heh... I've heard there's supposed to be some big party celebrating Pi Day. To account for rounding, it runs from 9:26 AM to 9:27 PM.

Too bad I don't know where it's taking place....

Newbie Noob

aw, geez. i thought today was friday... emotion_facepalm //goesbacktosleep

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas