Welcome to Gaia! ::

Greedy Millionaire

Anyone willing to form a crew and go into DMS? I have never done it before and i would love to go and raise my CL level, but it seems people aren't interested in playing it in any server I try.

Yichem's Queen

Hardworking Sweetheart

Kaitou Mizukoori

I can't right now, but feel free to send me a PM whenever you'd like to crew with me... heart

Fatcat

Me ^-^
I been trying to win it too..but its either that no one's there or they say im too low

Greedy Millionaire

9_Angels_on_Cloud_9
Me ^-^
I been trying to win it too..but its either that no one's there or they say im too low
I just go at random times, and I've ran into people who were kind enough to explain it to me before we start.

Fatcat

Kaitou Mizukoori
9_Angels_on_Cloud_9
Me ^-^
I just go at random times, and I've ran into people who were kind enough to explain it to me before we start.

Wow, your lucky whee
But what needs explanation? I haven't really gone in, (I would get killed in 3 seconds flat) so if you aren't busy right now could you explain it to me? sweatdrop

Greedy Millionaire

9_Angels_on_Cloud_9
Kaitou Mizukoori
9_Angels_on_Cloud_9
Me ^-^

Wow, your lucky whee
But what needs explanation? I haven't really gone in, (I would get killed in 3 seconds flat) so if you aren't busy right now could you explain it to me? sweatdrop
I really do not think I can cover everything they have tried to explain to me. I still haven't even gotten up to Kam yet. I get far enough to power a ring past 10, and then someone on the team decides to leave. So I'm not very good. redface

Fatcat

Kaitou Mizukoori
9_Angels_on_Cloud_9
Kaitou Mizukoori
9_Angels_on_Cloud_9
Me ^-^

Wow, your lucky whee
I really do not think I can cover everything they have tried to explain to me. I still haven't even gotten up to Kam yet. I get far enough to power a ring past 10, and then someone on the team decides to leave. So I'm not very good. redface

At least you powered a ring past 10 x.x
I don't even know whats Kam..Anw best of luck getting to CL12.0 ^-^

Greedy Millionaire

9_Angels_on_Cloud_9
Kaitou Mizukoori
9_Angels_on_Cloud_9
Kaitou Mizukoori
9_Angels_on_Cloud_9
Me ^-^

Wow, your lucky whee

At least you powered a ring past 10 x.x
I don't even know whats Kam..Anw best of luck getting to CL12.0 ^-^
Well I wish you luck on completing DMS, smile

Fatcat

Kaitou Mizukoori

I can only wish..

IRL Cat

9_Angels_on_Cloud_9
Kaitou Mizukoori

I can only wish..
just keep at it

you'll be stuck at the first part of dms until your early 11's, and from there it gets fun

Fatcat

curtneko
9_Angels_on_Cloud_9
Kaitou Mizukoori

I can only wish..
just keep at it

you'll be stuck at the first part of dms until your early 11's, and from there it gets fun

Problem is that no one is willing to play with me..Ive tried going in alone but it goes without saying that I didn't even kill one creature..
Im trying to buy rings that are CL10.1-12 on the marketplace now in order to play..

Nimble Angel

16,100 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Luck of the Draw 50
9_Angels_on_Cloud_9
curtneko
9_Angels_on_Cloud_9
Kaitou Mizukoori

I can only wish..
just keep at it

Problem is that no one is willing to play with me..Ive tried going in alone but it goes without saying that I didn't even kill one creature..
Im trying to buy rings that are CL10.1-12 on the marketplace now in order to play..

Yeah, DMS isn't exactly a solo-friendly place. Higher levelled people can usually solo the first two rooms, but from then on it would be tremendously difficult.

I don't know about other people, but I'd love to crew with you there sometime - even to help you level up. 3nodding

IRL Cat

9_Angels_on_Cloud_9
i wouldn't suggest that, experience (both in numbers and in knowledge) should come naturally

Greedy Millionaire

9_Angels_on_Cloud_9
curtneko
9_Angels_on_Cloud_9
Kaitou Mizukoori

I can only wish..
just keep at it

I don't think that's a very good idea.

Greedy Millionaire

Signomi
9_Angels_on_Cloud_9
curtneko
9_Angels_on_Cloud_9
Kaitou Mizukoori

I can only wish..
just keep at it

Yeah, DMS isn't exactly a solo-friendly place. Higher levelled people can usually solo the first two rooms, but from then on it would be tremendously difficult.

I don't know about other people, but I'd love to crew with you there sometime - even to help you level up. 3nodding
I'd love to crew with you as well. lol

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces