Welcome to Gaia! ::

does anybody know if there will be classes in the game, i hope their are.
No, there won't be, thank god. Classes would only limit the types of abilites you can have. However, you will get bonuses for having certain combinations of Rings, so it's possible that there may be a "mage" bonus or a "knight" bonus or what have you.

Original Pusher

8,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Heckler 50
  • Brandisher 100
If you want to get literal, since we will be using magic rings for everything, we will all be mages of one kind or another.
tjsn22
does anybody know if there will be classes in the game, i hope their are.

no they will pot all the skills and power you coud ever dream put them in to rings and make you choose what skills you want your avi to learn bi equipping 8 of all those rings aldo dont worry each ring has as skill bt that skill has 4 levels like fire attack big fire attack fire lung range attack big lung range nuke attack
GrandMasterDark
If you want to get literal, since we will be using magic rings for everything, we will all be mages of one kind or another.

That doesn't mean there won't be a strength stat that affects the power of physical-style attacks. A massively powerful barbarian with a magically summoned sword wouldn't qualify as a mage in my book.

That's just me speculating, though.
awwwwww i love classes! but thats okay

8,200 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Conventioneer 300
I think your interested in classes only because you haven't experienced not having classes. You should find a game like that. It's a lot more interesting than you think.
ohh, ok well itll still be fun i guess, im so excited for it!
I think the whole no class thing will be nice sweatdrop

Misleading Architect

35,475 Points
  • Their Undying Love 500
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Ian's Valentine 100
And if you really wanted to you could call yourself something. For example someone whop specialized in fire rings might decide to call himself a Pyromancer.

Familiar Gawker

2,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Dressed Up 200
St_PauL_013

I agree. Character development would be more flexible that way. That would make everyone more or less unique. Just like dressing up your avatar the old and traditional way. Hard to find two people, or avatars, that look alike, apart from newbies that is.
St_PauL_013

Yeah, it will be super nice! Let's say that someone was playing a game with classes(World of warcraft, gods of time etc.) and you both like mage AND theif. This is an orginal situation. so it's good there are no classes! ^^
Atleast this way u can geta real Hybrid ^^ u can mix up anything u want... but i could create "imba" combinations.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff