Welcome to Gaia! ::

Will you specialize in any class?

Yes 0.67123287671233 67.1% [ 49 ]
No 0.17808219178082 17.8% [ 13 ]
Class? Yup, taking classes in College. O.o 0.15068493150685 15.1% [ 11 ]
Total Votes:[ 73 ]
1 2 3 >

Class build. Thanks to the Ring idea, we are able to specialize our abilities. Would anyone like to share their ideal Classes?

Long range, mid range, short range?

All physical or all magic?

Offense, Defense, Support?

Of course, you could always mix it up and do it your way.

Eloquent Informer

37,875 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Balance Begets Creation 500
  • Waffles! 25
My avatars's concept involves controlling the elements of Earth, Air, Fire and Water, so I'm definitely going to be leaning heavily toward magic over physical attacks. Of course, in the early game, I won't say no to a Mantis Ring if I haven't yet acquired good Rings for the effects I want.

As for Range of attacks, and balance between attack, defense and support, I'd probably want to mix it up and keep my options open. I just have to beware of the effects the admins have mentioned, where you're penalized for trying to spread your talents too broadly.
Ruiko_Fumu
Class build. Thanks to the Ring idea, we are able to specialize our abilities. Would anyone like to share their ideal Classes?

Long range, mid range, short range?

All physical or all magic?

Offense, Defense, Support?

Of course, you could always mix it up and do it your way.
i think classes are cool because they give a certain concept and character to game. but all online games try to limit the abilities that a certain class can do, maybe it's their way of balancing the game. but with gaia, maybe classes and rings shouldn't limit each other. for example, an ability ring could have a different effect on a certain class handling it. a fire ring perse could give a magi user ability to cast fireballs but if used by a melee fighter would give him elemental moves like a flame uppercut..

u get me??

Nuclear Prophet

10,050 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Well... My ideal class would be an offensive long-range all magic guy... rofl I really like mage-types... ._.
I say there's classes determined by the rings you use
hmm...best is rings u use is like clases
ex: magician: holy flame ring, blizzard ring....
i mean only rings that increase attack n defense can b used by a warrior...ony magic fire ring can b used by magicians
Any user can use any ring, Gaia won't try to limit your choices by making you choose a class.

If you want to use the Mantis ring, you're able to use the Mantis ring, even if in the past, all you've ever used was your Flame Ring.

Similarly, it won't limit the attacks you can do with the same concept. Being a "warrior" won't make that flame ring do a flaming uppercut with the Flame Ring, as opposed to a fireball with a mage, unless of course there are different ring combinations that do such a thing. (Like equiping JUST the flame ring would create a fireball, but equipping a fire ring and a punching ring would create that flaming uppercut)
my fighting type would be aggressive mid range and close range attacks

3,200 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
aggressive means you'll die faster, too. Stick to the stealth kills, like me, and you'll enjoy the game more heart i think. I guess it all depends on how Qixter and the crew changes the system...
.. .. .. .. ,,, -------------
Bigger better BURGER KING!!!

Kraymel rolled 15 6-sided dice: 5, 2, 5, 5, 2, 6, 3, 5, 5, 4, 5, 1, 1, 5, 1 Total: 55 (15-90)

................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Ghostly Warrior

35,565 Points
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
I will grab mainly high dodge and quick attack rings, like assassins. Then I will look for rings that increase my defense and magic defense. I would be like an assassin but with a knight's defense.
If I can't do that, then I will have to take off some dodge rings to put more defense.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff