Welcome to Gaia! ::

Eco-friendly Witch

What happened to it?

Player

Gavin Esk
zOMG was the best way to make friends and earn gold.. It was entertaining. Switchem should only be during events; quite frankly it's so very boring and the rest of the games, too. zOMG was the best thing about Gaia. :/

I agree. Friends have kept me on this site.. Sighs* I remember when I made my first friends on zOMG. They are still my friends to this day, but yeah zOMG was awesome for hanging out. The bittersweet memories...

Kawaii Kitten

24,375 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500
Countless Tragedies
Gavin Esk
zOMG was the best way to make friends and earn gold.. It was entertaining. Switchem should only be during events; quite frankly it's so very boring and the rest of the games, too. zOMG was the best thing about Gaia. :/

I agree. Friends have kept me on this site.. Sighs* I remember when I made my first friends on zOMG. They are still my friends to this day, but yeah zOMG was awesome for hanging out. The bittersweet memories...

It's tough. I used to try to nerf every day. It was amazing.. My old friends are all pretty much gone now.

7,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
The Phantom of the 0pera
Myrielle
I think you may need to haunt their offices. Maybe you can haunt their servers as the resident phantom.

Sounds like a good idea, but first I want to see if crying and acting nice to them will work and make them decide to give zOMG back to us. xd
Whats the point of being nice to them when they have broken promises? WE have every right to be angry with them.

They say zOMG will never go down for any reason, They fire or in their own words "had to let go" the people who helped create zOMG. Then they think they can fix it and didn't realize they don't have the right people to help em fix it. and what did they do? kill zOMG. They didn't even bother to help Expand zOMG. they kept at apart on day one when they opened it saying that they want zOMG to start making it's own revenue. and it wasn't they decided to put on top the of the shelf and make a new game Monster Galaxy. I am sure it went the same exact why and now that is why they are both dead.

Honesly in my opinion I think they would have lost less money if they just stuck with zOMG.

Original Phantom

Evil Reelando
The Phantom of the 0pera
Myrielle
I think you may need to haunt their offices. Maybe you can haunt their servers as the resident phantom.

Sounds like a good idea, but first I want to see if crying and acting nice to them will work and make them decide to give zOMG back to us. xd
Whats the point of being nice to them when they have broken promises? WE have every right to be angry with them.

They say zOMG will never go down for any reason, They fire or in their own words "had to let go" the people who helped create zOMG. Then they think they can fix it and didn't realize they don't have the right people to help em fix it. and what did they do? kill zOMG. They didn't even bother to help Expand zOMG. they kept at apart on day one when they opened it saying that they want zOMG to start making it's own revenue. and it wasn't they decided to put on top the of the shelf and make a new game Monster Galaxy. I am sure it went the same exact why and now that is why they are both dead.

Honesly in my opinion I think they would have lost less money if they just stuck with zOMG.

Couldn't agree more and I was just being sarcastic on everything including saying couldn't take this anymore. I think even if we cry blood to them they'll never bring back zOMG so I agree there really is no point begging these bastards.

Blessed Raider

5,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bidding War 100
Miss zOMG sad

Premium Garbage

16,125 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Never Give Up 35
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
Resorting to dumpster diving for main income. : How degrading.

Shinyz's King

Hygienic Husband

9,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Hygienic 200
I never got to beat the final boss... Now i'll never have the chance to... And so many people used so much money for this game and its all gone. Personally I'm gonna keep all my rings as memories.

Also the reason why less and less people were playing zomg is because gaia didn't update it anymore so when people did beat the boss there wasn't much to do afterwards which is a really big shame. I'm pretty sure it could've still be strong even know if they did put new content.

Original Phantom

Iceberg 0
I never got to beat the final boss... Now i'll never have the chance to... And so many people used so much money for this game and its all gone. Personally I'm gonna keep all my rings as memories.

Also the reason why less and less people were playing zomg is because gaia didn't update it anymore so when people did beat the boss there wasn't much to do afterwards which is a really big shame. I'm pretty sure it could've still be strong even know if they did put new content.

I'm sorry that you didn't get to finish the game. But actually what people truly loved about zOMG is not only because it was fun, but also it was the best gold mine. You can beat the final boss over and over and get lots of money from it. Players didn't have to purchase Gaia Cash and the market place back then had pretty cheap prices. So I think that's what push the people behind this website to remove the game.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff