Welcome to Gaia! ::

Conservative Wrangler

14,175 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
The Acidic Remedy

I don't remember when it becomes available as a choice, but I've had it drop everywhere from Village Greens throughout the game.

Dangerous Shapeshifter

12,325 Points
  • Novice Mage 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Survivor 150
so I need knife sharpen for the chef set. When do we get that? I'm trying to pick a ring at bassken lake, and idk what to pick.
TQVM ure guide is complete and comprehensive!

Ruthless Lunatic

Platonix
Yes, any way of getting another biochip into your inventory will work fine.

cool! wink

Eloquent Informer

37,875 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Balance Begets Creation 500
  • Waffles! 25
Hikyarie Otsuge
Platonix

The most likely cause of this is that you obtained the five biochips, but then removed them from your main Gaia inventory somehow, such as by selling them on the Marketplace, trading them to a mule account, or putting them in your Storage Locker. Just getting them back in your main Inventory should solve the problem; this will be easier if they're in your Storage Locker or on a mule account than if you sold them.

.... i did checked my inventory beforehand... 5? *facepalm* one is missing....
so, can i still obtain the biochip from killing spree all em aliens?
Yes, any way of getting another biochip into your inventory will work fine.
Ren Orenji Doragon
Owl Launching
Yeah I got a question. Not necessarily new, but getting back into it. CL 6.8 or something. I'm just curious about lag. I have my settings as low as possible, only see my own ring animations, turned off the shadow, etc. I was wondering if everyone else lags as much as I do. Doing papa saw for the first time since coming back, I feel like I'm leeching, since when everything spawns and dies, and all the gold hits the ground, i'm lagging for about 30 seconds until it all comes off the screen and the next wave comes in. I was curious if that's normal or not, 'cause at this rate it looks like I shouldn't consider doing smob smeb dms or any of that.
Hello! Have you tried Adblocking the Gold drops and any of the monsters that are causing you lag? surprised

I mean, it's not really normal for anyone to experience that kind of lag, but there are ways to help reduce it. 3nodding

It's a dinky laptop so I'm not surprised. I'll see if I can figure this out though. Thanks for posting this.

A Furry

33,675 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Hop, Hop, BOOM 500
  • Dig Dig Dig! 250
Owl Launching
Yeah I got a question. Not necessarily new, but getting back into it. CL 6.8 or something. I'm just curious about lag. I have my settings as low as possible, only see my own ring animations, turned off the shadow, etc. I was wondering if everyone else lags as much as I do. Doing papa saw for the first time since coming back, I feel like I'm leeching, since when everything spawns and dies, and all the gold hits the ground, i'm lagging for about 30 seconds until it all comes off the screen and the next wave comes in. I was curious if that's normal or not, 'cause at this rate it looks like I shouldn't consider doing smob smeb dms or any of that.
Hello! Have you tried Adblocking the Gold drops and any of the monsters that are causing you lag? surprised

I mean, it's not really normal for anyone to experience that kind of lag, but there are ways to help reduce it. 3nodding

Ruthless Lunatic

Platonix

The most likely cause of this is that you obtained the five biochips, but then removed them from your main Gaia inventory somehow, such as by selling them on the Marketplace, trading them to a mule account, or putting them in your Storage Locker. Just getting them back in your main Inventory should solve the problem; this will be easier if they're in your Storage Locker or on a mule account than if you sold them.

.... i did checked my inventory beforehand... 5? *facepalm* one is missing....
so, can i still obtain the biochip from killing spree all em aliens?

Eloquent Informer

37,875 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Waffles! 25
Hikyarie Otsuge
I've got a question!
Your CL: 10
Rings: (You only need to note these if you are having trouble defeating a particular animated)
Question: i'm doing Alien Salvage task at old aqueduct with cl 6.. the current step right now is to bring back the biochips to gcorp labtech.. but this is what i get,
G-Corp Labtech: Yes, I'm certain. How very clever of you. Well, return to me when you have five biochips, as requested, and we shall speak further.
so, do i need to get more? or did i missed something?
thanks!

Ruthless Lunatic

I've got a question!
Your CL: 10
Rings: (You only need to note these if you are having trouble defeating a particular animated)
Question: i'm doing Alien Salvage task at old aqueduct with cl 6.. the current step right now is to bring back the biochips to gcorp labtech.. but this is what i get,
G-Corp Labtech: Yes, I'm certain. How very clever of you. Well, return to me when you have five biochips, as requested, and we shall speak further.
so, do i need to get more? or did i missed something?
thanks!

Dapper Conventioneer

7,075 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Flatterer 200
Platonix
twilight crucifix
Hey all, glad to see this back up again!

Does anyone know if old ZOMG data ports over? I'm in the process of trying to update flash on my older than dirt laptop, and would kind of like to know beforehand to avoid any unpleasant surprises.

It's the same exact data. There isn't even any porting over involved. You'll be picking up exactly where you left off. The only unpleasant surprise that might happen is if you took the opportunity to un-soulbind and sell off all of your Rings back when they made that possible because they thought the game was gone forever. (And no, it's not still possible; they disabled the un-soulbinding feature the day the game came back online.)

Oh, good. Also, I KNEW my extended leave of absence would come in handy! Still got everything!

Eloquent Informer

37,875 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Waffles! 25
twilight crucifix

Does anyone know if old ZOMG data ports over? I'm in the process of trying to update flash on my older than dirt laptop, and would kind of like to know beforehand to avoid any unpleasant surprises.

It's the same exact data. There isn't even any porting over involved. You'll be picking up exactly where you left off. The only unpleasant surprise that might happen is if you took the opportunity to un-soulbind and sell off all of your Rings back when they made that possible because they thought the game was gone forever. (And no, it's not still possible; they disabled the un-soulbinding feature the day the game came back online.)

Dapper Conventioneer

7,075 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Flatterer 200

Destructive Daredevil

Bria_Teragram

Please note that I do not have the time to do any of the new areas and as such will not be adding them to this guide. If you know of any good guides for them, don't hesitate to PM me or post a link.

Despite the name, this guide has been my go-to for info on DMS:
A Not Quite Finished But Close Enough Guide to DMS

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas