Welcome to Gaia! ::

I dont know about you but I think it would be kinda cool to have a ring that turns a monster into a battle helper only allowing you to use that ring once of caurse. It would kinda be like a pet I guess. Or they could just make creatures that aid you in battle.
It might seem kinda corney or that it would be copying all the other MMO that have creature pets that help with fighting, but I think it would be cool. they could help players level up faster and kill monsters that they wouldn't be able to stand up aginst by themselves.

Emyre's Waifu

Monster Hunter

13,400 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Monster Hunter 100
Denizens of light, answer this...

I like the idea of a temporary 'brain-washing' ring,
that would make the monster attack other monsters for a few seconds.
As for a pet, I think that subject has been talked about before?
I haven't read into it that much, though.

...why do you hate the darkness?
Yeah a brain washing ring seems cooler than having a pet. but then you have to wory about th monster coming to attack you afterwords and what if that monster its like 4X stronger than you are. You would be in a pickle then.

Emyre's Waifu

Monster Hunter

13,400 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Monster Hunter 100
Denizens of light, answer this...

Well, the worst that could happen is you get dazed and have to escape.
At any rate, you would have other rings to help you.
Or a crew to bring the big beastie down. =]

...why do you hate the darkness?
i magine you have that ring with a boss in a giant mob and you use it and on the boss and it starts attacking all of the monsters in the mob
bowser956
i magine you have that ring with a boss in a giant mob and you use it and on the boss and it starts attacking all of the monsters in the mob

Larger, boss monsters can't be brainwashed because they are too strong. So you could only brainwash small common monsters.
Me and some other people asked Qixter about a similar feature a while ago, which was to change yourself into a monster, and he had this to say:

Qixter
Let me choose my words carefully...

...we have a very cool "play as a monster" feature planned after Launch. I can say no more...except that it really is cool.

Please remember that "planned" is not the same as "executed". We might mothball the idea in favor of something better later on...but it's gonna have to be a *very* cool feature to replace it.

7,000 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
Only normal monsters can be brain washed and how higher the level of the ring how bigger the chanse of succes becomes.
The chanse on stronger monsters is always lower then that of weaker monsters.

Maby add something that you can brainwash more monsters if you use rage.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff