Welcome to Gaia! ::

I think they should make gaia battle arena should be like pokemon for a reason a lot of creatures are like pokemon... biggrin

Lonely Phantom

User Image

Allow me to enhance Redimus's post...

******** NO!
D:<
By Israfel, have you not seen how we're gonna fight?!
It's awesome as is, realtime and all.
Turnbased would just plain suck.
>>
Yah it should because you would be able to keep a realy rare monthly collectiable forever and they could have tournys to win new creatures and other junk and niknaks... gonk biggrin

Hilarious Noob

6,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
agreed no... but in a nicer way the way it is is good
monkeyd872
Yah it should because you would be able to keep a realy rare monthly collectiable forever and they could have tournys to win new creatures and other junk and niknaks... gonk biggrin

No.

Edit: *Sigh* I should explain before this is considered spam or trolling.

Your ideas do not fit into this game.

What little of them I can understand.

The parts I don't understand scare me with how stupid they might be.
Holy zen
Hell NO
(both holy and dark atk used lol)
How bout not? mad
Psh, you guys are way too mean, when he says pokemon, he probably meant one on one turn battles, which, I HATE, but you guys make it seem so mean, I remember a thread with millions of them oldies saying they want MMO to be like FF so be nice, and ******** comprehend that damn post before you like...post..
Actually, as far as I can tell, he's saying that you should be able to catch the Gaia Battle monsters and use them like Pokémon.
yes the nineth person explained what I was trying to say people
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHa I think my idea would real in alot of people and they should at least a try besides we liked pokemon once comon why not start a fab at school and tons of people looking up at you for telling them about it SO there... twisted talk2hand
monkeyd872
yes the nineth person explained what I was trying to say people
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHa I think my idea would real in alot of people and they should at least a try besides we liked pokemon once comon why not start a fab at school and tons of people looking up at you for telling them about it SO there... twisted talk2hand
pokemon? a fad at school? Lmao, pokemon is not a fad, it is a sickness, and no, if we incorperated turn based it would be about as fun as sniffing dog poo
It'll be really cool if you could play with wierd looking creatures.
well if what you mean is like capturing monsters well maybe something might be implemented i would like the idea,
Qixter(my idol lol) said maybe (MAYBE) a pet system will be implemented well maybe we can capture 1 or more monster and use 1! monster in battle to help you that, will just do melee damage or maybe u can summon with a special ring one of the monsters you caught

IF you mean that i say yes!

PEOPLE STOP BEING SO MEAN LET HIM EXPLAIN INSTEAD OF SAYING OH GOD I DONT WANT TO UNDERSTAND SOUNDS FREAKY POST SOMETHING LIKE "EXPLAIN URSELF"!
No thanks. I don't like turn-based battles.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff