Welcome to Gaia! ::

Adorable Cat

I really miss it a lot.. I'd play it ALL the time! and I had to take a break from Gaia and I just came back to find out that it's GONE?? is there ANYYYYYYYYYYYY game like zOMG out there? sad crying

Fluffy Newb

12,600 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Restorative Spirit 250
sweatdrop Unfortunately... No, but I heard that Gaia is going to make a new MMO, unless if I'm wrong, someone correct me. I miss zOMG!

Shady Bro

39,375 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
Grey Winged Mage
sweatdrop Unfortunately... No, but I heard that Gaia is going to make a new MMO, unless if I'm wrong, someone correct me. I miss zOMG!

Where did you hear that from?

Fluffy Newb

12,600 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Restorative Spirit 250
amenamy
Grey Winged Mage

I think I heard it from an announcement. I can't remember... I'm probably wrong. xp

Shady Bro

39,375 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
Grey Winged Mage
amenamy
Grey Winged Mage

I think I heard it from an announcement. I can't remember... I'm probably wrong. xp

Considering I read every non-gaia cash related announcment and I would've noticed if something like that showed up, yeah, you're most likely wrong.
Runescape, Crystalsaga.

Invisible Lover

7,500 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Regular 100
KYOSHl
I really miss it a lot.. I'd play it ALL the time! and I had to take a break from Gaia and I just came back to find out that it's GONE?? is there ANYYYYYYYYYYYY game like zOMG out there? sad crying
same here I left for a while and was really in the mood to play zOMG and it was gone. there's this MMORPG on Aeria games called Aura Kingdom I like the game a lot. http://aurakingdom.aeriagames.com/

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff