cxnceited's Senpai

Omnipresent Spirit

17,900 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
Gemenice
Aryvane
Anyone who brings cat or tape should be drawn, quartered, and beaten with a dead horse.

I'm sorry, are you serious, sweetheart? Are you really?

You're post escalated far too quickly.

1. If you bring cat or tape into a SPEED crew, you're no longer doing speed.

2. It's not a guide, she's going over what an actual speed YM crew should be like. (So yes, technically a guide, but not a guide on the entirety of YM)

Chercherin's Senpai

Interesting Genius

8,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
A Random Act of Terror

1. He is not post.

2. Do you know what escalated too quickly ?

A topic about how you want to help but with phrases like "Crewing for ->Dummies<-" or this one "Anyone who try to do something i don't like should be drawn, quartered, and beaten with a dead horse."

cxnceited's Senpai

Omnipresent Spirit

17,900 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
Yomishi Akira
A Random Act of Terror

1. He is not post.

A topic about how you want to help but with phrases like "Crewing for ->Dummies<-" or this one "Anyone who try to do something i don't like should be drawn, quartered, and beaten with a dead horse."

Android autocorrected and I never fixed it, sue me sweatdrop

Relax, it's the internet friend.

VSC_Heartz's Wife

Divine Defender

30,225 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100
You should change the 20K for revives to 35-40K.
I just checked the price of revives. Make that 40-50K.

Vicious Prophet

Yomishi Akira
A Random Act of Terror

1. He is not post.

you realise English isn't everyone's first language right? seriously, it's just a simple mistake, chill.

Rainbow Nerd

A Random Act of Terror
Gemenice
Aryvane
Anyone who brings cat or tape should be drawn, quartered, and beaten with a dead horse.

2. It's not a guide, she's going over what an actual speed YM crew should be like. (So yes, technically a guide, but not a guide on the entirety of YM)

Then I'm surprised that you need TANK in speed. I mean.. really? Useless, useless, useless. There are so many quick ways of doing speed. And while Having a tank is interesting one, the moment you have it, it's dropping into reg.

Adored Pirate

16,050 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
Gemenice
A Random Act of Terror
Gemenice
Aryvane

Then I'm surprised that you need TANK in speed. I mean.. really? Useless, useless, useless. There are so many quick ways of doing speed. And while Having a tank is interesting one, the moment you have it, it's dropping into reg.

Actually i did it once back back when DMS was pretty new.
Everyone was testing out new things.

In Speed + Tanker. I remember they used to have a something like Bandage/Diagnose/Meat/Hack/Slash/Mantis(HF, Bump w/e) / Buff/ Passive for a tanker
the rest would have 4+ attacks and buffs. ect

Of course it wasnt as fast as the normal speed method everyone is used to. But yeah know. It's not as bad. Great for beginners to get an idea on YM Speed.

Remember the orginal poster posted this in Jan 12. So clearly someone necroed and pushed discussion

Rainbow Nerd

Prideful Sea

In Speed + Tanker. I remember they used to have a something like Bandage/Diagnose/Meat/Hack/Slash/Mantis(HF, Bump w/e) / Buff/ Passive for a tanker

Of course it wasnt as fast as the normal speed method everyone is used to. But yeah know. It's not as bad. Great for beginners to get an idea on YM Speed.

Remember the orginal poster posted this in Jan 12. So clearly someone necroed and pushed discussion

Actually I think it was my post doing the necroing. I got my hands on a link, checked the OPs t idea and didn't check the last post - my bad.

I'm sorry, a lot of people use that tank ringset for regulars. I know I use the same one only exchanged diagnose with wish, when I go with 10s, And I still consider is reg, not speed, especially since with the ringsets all around, there is not enough damage dealt.

Also this thread is from January 2013. The 'normal' speed that I'm not such a fan of is out way longer than that, and it's better than this thread.

and back to my point. Especially if you're taking a ... tank in... okay, I'm gonna humor this - speed and he/she is new at it, and hopefully the rest don't bring wishes because ouch, over healing, bringing a cat or tape doesn't deserve burning.

Adored Pirate

16,050 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
Gemenice
Prideful Sea

Actually I think it was my post doing the necroing. I got my hands on a link, checked the OPs t idea and didn't check the last post - my bad.

I'm sorry, a lot of people use that tank ringset for regulars. I know I use the same one only exchanged diagnose with wish, when I go with 10s, And I still consider is reg, not speed, especially since with the ringsets all around, there is not enough damage dealt.

Also this thread is from January 2013. The 'normal' speed that I'm not such a fan of is out way longer than that, and it's better than this thread.

and back to my point. Especially if you're taking a ... tank in... okay, I'm gonna humor this - speed and he/she is new at it, and hopefully the rest don't bring wishes because ouch, over healing, bringing a cat or tape doesn't deserve burning.

It happens.

Well we can say a speed + tanker can have insurance with NFs and such. But still will have multiple attacks.

Even if you don't consider this speed. Other have their own opinion. That was just back in the day. Maybe Reg in your opinion but back around when the OP posted this it was allowed. And considered a speed.

12 13. iPhone freakin mistakes.

And I find cat an tape useless and pointless in DMS. It just makes things ever so slow and the only de-buff should be needed is Sand. And Adren only.

I never brought wish into speed. We did it heal-less and no cat or tape. Let alone.I hate speed. I see so many people do it so many different ways I only stuck with GR.
and YM gets boring after a while I simple quit on it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff