Welcome to Gaia! ::

5,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Hygienic 200
I had my birthday a couple days ago, and found this part of Gaia today. It's close enough, lol. I want to challenge ya'll to do a flashfiction of someone's BIRFDAY!!!~ It can be original or fanfiction. Unfortunately, though, I won't consider fanfiction from canons that I don't know/like. So the following is a list of my fandoms:

Avatar: TLA (I don't like Korra ><. DON'T KILL ME!)
CATS the musical
Jelsa/Batley
Batman
Frozen
Rise of the Guardians
Lord of the Rings
Harry Potter

Go ahead and suggest a fandom in case I forgot it.

Oh, prize, you ask? Weeell, a few days before my bday, Gaia gave me some gold. So I'm willing to share.

1st Place: 50,000 gold and a multichap of a fandom that you like (that I know and also like) on ff dot net and Gaia. Or an original piece.

2nd Place: 25,000 gold and a one-shot of a fandom that you like (that I know and also like) on ff dot net and Gaia. Or an original piece.

3rd Place: 12,500 gold and a flashfiction/songfic (my songfics are short) of a fandom that you like (that I know and also like) on ff dot net and Gaia. Or an original piece.

I have to watch my money, but if there's few enough entries, entrants will get 1,000 gold.

Lemme know if the prizes aren't enough!

Hilarious Guildsman

Is this still open or has it been cancelled?
Is there any certain length it has to be?

Invisible Friend

Laitie

Wait, you mean I could actually write a fanfic for ROTG and get gold for it? Whaaaaaaat? Please tell me you're still doing this contest. *chuckles*

Also, as another poster asked, what kind of length are you expecting? I usually write very long fanfics, though I can try to condense a story into a shorter piece if that's what you want, but I need to know what to expect before I start writing. wink

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff